Quality Systems Supervisor
Company: TTM Technologies - North America
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Quality Systems Supervisor
Company Intro: TTM Technologies, Inc. - Publicly Traded US Company,
NASDAQ (TTMI) - Top-5 Global Printed Circuit Board Manufacturer
Come join an innovative team making a difference to our customers
and partners in the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Computing,
Industrial & Instrumentation, Networking & Communications, and
Medical industries. TTM Technologies, Inc. is a leading global
printed circuit board manufacturer, focusing on quick-turn and
volume production of technologically advanced PCBs, backplane
assemblies and electro-mechanical solutions as well as a global
designer and manufacturer of high-frequency radio frequency (RF)
and microwave components and assemblies. We strive for an
environment of excellence where you are encouraged to think
creatively and innovatively in order to develop a professional
future centered on growth and opportunity.
We are passionate about growing our business and place a high
priority on teamwork, communication and collaboration! If you can
see yourself as an integral part of the TTM team, then explore our
career opportunities and apply today!
- The Quality Systems Supervisor is responsible for managing and
improving the Quality Systems for the site and ensuring that
customer requirements and the plant's quality goals and objectives
- This includes all compliance related items such as: AS9100,
NADCAP, and DLA certifications.
- The Quality Systems team is also responsible for maintaining
the document control system, supplier quality, approved vendor list
(AVL), internal audit schedules, and various internal reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing all aspects of the Quality Management System i.e.
Internal Audit System, Corrective Action System, Training System,
Document Control System, Calibration System and facilitates 3rd
party Quality System audits.
- Monitors Supply Chain Management to ensure supply chain has all
the information needed to supply a quality product on time and able
to meet quality expectations; holds supply chain accountable for
performance and audits supply chain as dictated by the Quality
Management System and interprets and implements standards and
specifications relating to ISO, AS9100, UL Regulations.
- Facilitates quarterly Management Reviews of the Quality
Management System, gather's appropriate data, prepares for meeting,
prepares minutes of meeting and ensures all Management Team members
are held accountable for QMS actions/results.
- Manages and directs the quality system activities for the plant
to meet customer requirements and strive for continuous
- Align plant quality plans with customer performance
expectations and metrics.
- Manage quality audits.
- Help coordinate TTM's involvement in IPC, GIDEP, and other
- Assist supervisors in resolving Quality issues, track quality
trends, recommends and implements plans to improve quality and
- Provides quality improvement education to the workforce based
on needs assessment and overall quality goals and objectives.
- Responsibilities include the reporting of all accidents, near
misses and safety concerns. Perform their job duties utilizing the
required and appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).Full
participation in safety training and the ability to understand and
follow the directions identified in Job Safety Analysis (JSA), PPE
Assessments, Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and all Safety Procedures and
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not
to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of personnel. Furthermore, they do not
establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at
the discretion of the employer.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- The individual must have AS9100 knowledge and demonstrated
skills leading and directing multiple functions within Quality
- The position requires interfacing with government,
international and domestic customers so customer interface
experience is preferred.
- A working knowledge of AS9102 First Article Inspection
- A working knowledge of Production Part Approval Process /
Advanced Part Quality Production (PPAP/APQP).
- A working knowledge of MIL-31032, 55110, and 50884 quality
- Experience managing a calibration system.
- American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Quality Engineer
(CQE) or Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) desired.
- This position requires excellent computer skills (Microsoft
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project), communication skills, analytical
and technical writing skills, interpersonal skills and the ability
to manage multiple projects a must.
- Intermediate skills using Genesis, drawing and blueprint
- Coaching and mentoring skills desired
- The preferred candidate will have experience successfully
addressing corrective action requests.
- The ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the
organization, including internal and external customers and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required;
possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Candidate needs to be self-motivated and willing to work with
Education and Experience:
- Candidates for this position should have Bachelor of Science
Degree, a two-year technical degree in a field relevant to this
position, or a strong background in the PCB manufacturing
- Must be thoroughly familiar with IPC and MIL standards.
- Experience in the printed circuit board industry strongly
- ASQ Quality Engineer/Manager preferred.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification desired.
Total Rewards Information
At TTM you will be joining a team that spans across nearly 20
facilities in North America that are bringing game-changing
electronics to the market. As a teammate, we are dedicated to
providing opportunities that help you excel and reach your
potential, so join us in our commitment to excellence and be part
of the team that is Building the Future.
Listed below are some of the many benefits that TTM offers our
teammates. Benefits are available on the first of the month
following date of hire based on plan eligibility.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, including Telehealth support
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short-Term Disability and
Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) with company
contribution, or Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Wellness Incentive Programs with company deposits into HSA
- Critical Care, Accident, and Hospital Indemnity options in
addition to Legal Insurance and Pet Insurance
- PTO Program (15 days, annual accrual)
- 8 Company Holidays with an additional 2 floating holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) match program with immediate vesting
- Annual Bonus Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Annual compensation review
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Cross training opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for courses related to TTM's business -
up to $12,000 per year
- Annual performance reviews
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all
applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not
limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the
manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products
and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US
Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by
badge differentiation; c) understand and follow authorization
procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL); d)
understand the Export and ITAR requirements for shipments leaving
the US; e) manage vendor approvals for ITAR manufacturing and
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: TTM Technologies - North America, Sterling , Quality Systems Supervisor, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!