Company: Itero Group
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Itero Group is a Women-Owned Small Business focused on bringing
simplicity to complex transformations. We empower clients in both
the private and government sectors to become more optimized,
digitally enabled, and data-driven organizations through our
comprehensive business consulting and innovative delivery
Itero Group's dedicated team members are experienced thought
leaders, tenacious workers, and creative thinkers. We hire people
who are passionate about being catalysts for change - in our
company, for our clients, and throughout our communities and we
empower people to express their ideas, create better practices,
innovate better products, and become better professionals.
We have been named a Great Place to Work three years in a row,
offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We are hiring a
Project Coordinator to our team.
L ocation: Sterling, VA
TRAVEL REQUIRED: Possible
Itero Group is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our team in
support of the Department of State (DoS) Bureau of Diplomatic
Security (DS). The Project Coordina tor will perform the
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational management
of assigned projects, including contract and subcontractor
- Typically supervises assigned staff, may include subordinate
supervisors and managers.
- Develops technical project documents and plans, proposals,
reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- May also perform high level technical services on assigned
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on
- Manages risk tracking process.
- Attends customer meetings and serves as primary client
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff
on behalf of the client.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for
Manages a medium to large team or department focused on multiple
areas. Medium to High complexity.
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of related work experience
If you are looking for a role where you will lead with integrity,
create and innovate, inspire excellence, be a respected member of
the team, drive results and have fun, we look forward to connecting
Itero Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race,
age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual
orientation, marital status, national origin, or political
Keywords: Itero Group, Sterling , Project Coordinator, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!