Posted on: November 19, 2022
Description $1,500 Sign On Bonus Offered!
Shift: Full-Time, 3-12 hour shifts with rotating
weekendsIntroductionAre you passionate about the patient
experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family!
Jump-start your career as a -Radiologic Technologist today with
CareNow.BenefitsCareNow, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Come join our team as a Radiologic Technologist. We care for our
community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues
donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply
Today!Job Summary and QualificationsAs a Radiologic Technologist,
- -Perform timely and quality radiology procedures for subsequent
evaluation and treatment by attending physician
- -Perform quality control checks/audits on radiologic equipment.
- -Perform drug screens, urinalysis and other in-house lab tests
including processing specimens for reference laboratories. -
- -Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab
work, drug screens, and x-rays sent out to other labs. -
- -Ensure occupational client's preference card is followed and
occupational procedures are adhered to.
- -Assist with general patient care when needed. -You Should
- -1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- -High School diploma or equivalent
- -Graduated from an accredited school of Radiological Sciences
- -Current ARRT license is required -
- -General Medical Radiology Technician (GMRT) license if
required by the state -
- -The ability to obtain a BLS Certification is required within
30 days of start -
- -Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification
and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of
employment or promotion -The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours of
operations are Monday through Friday from 8am - 8pm, Saturday 8am -
7pm, and Sunday 8am - 5pm. You must have the flexibility to work
during those hours.CareNow delivers quality, convenient,
patient-centered urgent care with unparalleled service. We are in
more than 100 urgent care clinics around the United States. We are
committed to staffing our clinics with the most qualified and
experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving
lives and -leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our
physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive
resources. And we provide support to our growing CareNow -
-physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in
family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer
a wide range of primary and -urgent care services -for the entire
family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies - by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten
times. -In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.UCC-AFHP
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's
family first, and the really great institutions will provide care
with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Radiologic Technologist opening. We promptly review
all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. -Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.UCC-AFHP
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: CareNow, Sterling , Radiologic Technologist, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!