Quality Assurance Specialist- Blood Donor Services
Company: Inova Health System
Posted on: September 20, 2022
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will assist in the
development and implementation of competency/proficiency programs
to monitor quality, purity and potency of blood. To help achieve
our mission, you will assist managers with the development,
formatting and implementation of standard operating procedures.
Assisting with internal and external audits/inspections is
required. Your participation in the support of the donor center
quality processes to ensure a high quality collection process is of
vital importance. Working with other Quality Assurance Specialists
in a collaborative working environment to facilitate seamless high
quality customer service is essential.
* Develops and implements validation protocols.
* Ensures that validation process is reviewed by Quality Assurance
Manager before process validation completion.
* Assists with the error management process.
* Assists in developing processes for quality control, equipment
maintenance and calibration.
* Assists in the training of new standard operating procedures.
Reviews training documents as required.
* Assist with development and implementation of new team member
training specific to the assigned area. Directly observes exam
* Schedules, performs and guides audits of assigned areas.
* Reviews audit outcomes monthly, quarterly or as required.
* Assists donor center areas on matters of quality improvement,
quality control and quality assurance.
* Assists donor center areas with validation of processes or
equipment as needed.
* Assists in the tracking and trending of errors and the CAPA
Keywords: Inova Health System, Sterling , Quality Assurance Specialist- Blood Donor Services, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!