Senior Loan Officer - Sterling, Virginia
Company: Security National Family of Companies
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you ready to come home? At SN Mortgage
Company, a division of the SecurityNational family of companies,
our values serve as a compass for our actions and are the
foundation of our culture.
- We hire creative do-ers who get things done through innovative
thinking and problem-solving acumen.
- We look for team members with the ability to question
assumptions and offer solutions that turn potential problems into
- We want natural leaders who show creativity, inspiration, and
imagination in everything they undertake.
- We look for people with world-class experience, skills, and
enthusiasm to round out our teams.
- SecurityNational Mortgage Company attracts winning team players
who consistently demonstrate an inclusive but independent approach
to problem solving and pipeline building.
- We want team members who are focused on making an impact in the
local DMV community. We focus on helping customers build
generational wealth through home ownership and through community
outreach initiatives.SN Mortgage Company is experiencing tremendous
growth and is currently hiring Senior Loan Officers Essential
Duties and Responsibilities An SN Mortgage Loan Officer offers
their self-sourced customer leads quality mortgage products with
the objective of making the loan process an experience that exceeds
expectations and generates referrals. Must have a familiarity with
West Virginia marketplace and established realtor
- Taking a complete, quality loan application, securing a locked
interest rate as quoted to the client, ensuring the borrower
qualifies for the loan program, collecting all supporting
documentation, and handling any problems that arise during
- Developing and following daily, weekly, monthly and annual
plans.Education And/or Work Experience Requirements
- 3 years mortgage origination experience with a high percentage
of referral business.
- Possess a current mortgage loan originator license
- Demonstrated volume, industry reputation, and commitment to
- Well-versed in mortgage industry sales, customer service,
marketing, setup, processing, underwriting, closing
and Encompass software automation.Skills
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation
- Aptitude for self-development and learning.
- Self-motivated with a drive to excel and the ability to inspire
and motivate others.
- Ability to gather data from multiple sources, test assumptions,
evaluate alternatives, and make recommendations.Are you ready to
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Security National Family of Companies, Sterling , Senior Loan Officer - Sterling, Virginia, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!