Food Service Utility (full-time)
Company: Compass Group USA Inc
Posted on: August 3, 2022
* We are hiring immediately for a full-time FOOD SERVICE UTILITY
* Location: United Polaris-Washington Dulles Airport 2332. Dulles,
VA 20166 Note: online applications accepted only.
* Schedule: Full-time schedule; open availability preferred;
Wednesday through Sunday, PM shifts.
* Requirement: Prior hotel or catering experience preferred.
* Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Free meals! Choose from a delicious variety of fresh food served
daily. Receive two free meals for every shift worked. Additionally,
free uniforms and laundering service available at select
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you
apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message
and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help.
Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and
attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our
clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow
them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food
and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value
and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing
hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We
give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love
what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and
see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn't merely a job but the
start of a career where you can flourish.
Summary: Maintains kitchen work areas, and keeps equipment and
utensils clean and orderly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Sweeps and mops floors to comply with safety and sanitation
* Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other
food prep surfaces.
* Removes trash and places it into designated containers. Steam
cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
* Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work
* Assists with banquet table and front of the house set up.
* Assist with loading or unloading and delivering supplies and
* Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment as
* Complies with outlined sanitation and safety requirements.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at FLIK are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits
* Retirement Plan
* Associate Shopping Program
* Health and Wellness Programs
* Discount Marketplace
* Identity Theft Protection
* Pet Insurance
* Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
* Life Insurance/AD
* Commuter Benefits
* Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1029085
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Food Service, Banquet, Kitchen, Hospitality
Keywords: Compass Group USA Inc, Sterling , Food Service Utility (full-time), Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!