Systems Engineer - Mid
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Systems Engineer - MidJob Category: EngineeringTime Type: Full
timeMinimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCIEmployee Type:
RegularPercentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%Type of Travel:
LocalCACI is currently looking for an experienced System Engineers
to join our team developing next generation signals intelligence
(SIGINT) and electronic warfare systems for the Department of
Defense. Join this passionate team of industry-leading individuals
on a program that leverages the best practices in Model-Based
Systems Engineering and Agile software development to deliver state
of the art capability in support of our nation's warfighters.As a
member of the CACI Team, you will support the men and women charged
with safeguarding the American people and enhancing the Nation's
safety, security, and prosperity. Our warfighters are on the front
lines, every day, protecting our national security from the
increasingly sophisticated and complex threats of our
adversaries.CACI programs thrive in a culture of innovation and are
constantly seeking individuals who can bring creative ideas to
solve complex problems, both technical and procedural at the team
and portfolio levels. The ability to be adaptable and to work
constructively with a technically diverse and geographically
separated team is crucial.What You'll Get to DoAs a Systems
Engineer, you will be responsible for engaging in design,
development, test, and delivery of our products in support of our
advanced systems. You will be working within multi-disciplinary
hardware, software, system integration, and data
analysis/collection teams who are creating systems in support of
the Department of Defense and other Intelligence Community
agencies. You will translate customer requirements into technical
requirements and specifications while coordinating our
cross-functional development team to ensure we continue to deliver
timely and impactful products to our customers, participating in
field test events as necessary.More About the Role
- Produce/author derived system requirements and system
specifications from High Level Mission Requirements.
- Perform engineering tradeoffs analysis and develop Course(s) of
Action (COAs) using existing constraints/guidelines.
- Support engineering design reviews such as System Requirements
Reviews (SRR), Design Reviews (PDR/CDR) and Program Management
- Develop and/or gather information to generate technical
documents and reports necessary to support deliverables as
- Manage risks, identify issues, and develop mitigation
- Support technical execution of projects. This includes defining
and tracking activities ranging from systems engineering,
software/hardware development, test/QA and final deployment on
- Own cost-schedule-performance-risk of assigned projects.
- Support continuous process improvement while exhibiting the
ability to identify waste in the system and improve the overall
process to reduce wasted time and redundancy.
- Generate technical content of white paper for proposal
development as required.You'll Bring These Qualifications
- US Citizenship is required along with active TS/SCI security
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM discipline (Engineering -
Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, Software, Math, Physics) from an
accredited University with minimum 3+ years of professional
experience, ideally with DoD organization or ContractorThese
Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
- Experience throughout an entire hardware/software product
- Exposure to standard DoD System Engineering Process and terms
such as Interface Control Documents (ICDs), System Requirements
Documents (SRD), Capability Development Documents (CDDs),
Preliminary Design Review (PDR), Critical Design Review (CDR),
Customer Acceptance, Program Management Review (PMR).
- Experience in a DoD Prime Contractor capacity.
- Experience in subsystem integration into a larger system (e.g.
aircraft, ground vehicle, ship).
- Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering.
- Experience with iterative development lifecycle methodologies
such as Agile/Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience with unmanned or manned C4ISR systems and or
- Experience with SIGINT Systems.
- Exposure to networking principles and/or experience with
- Understanding of the certification and accreditation process
for classified networks.
- Experience with any/all of the following:
- IaaS/PaaS system of systems engineering
- IaaS/Paas hardware systems engineering
- Computer network, processing, storage engineering
- User Interface/User Experience core requirements
- Tasking and control of SIGINT/ISR systems
- Tasking and control: applications/large system resource
- HF signals collection
- V/UHF signals collection
- ELINT systems
- OEM SSC hardware
- Navy training systems, especially distributed LVC
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success.Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to
make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and
services in support of national security missions and government
transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian
customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities.Pay Range: The proposed salary range for this position
is $59,900-$119,800. There are a host of factors that can influence
final salary including, but not limited to, Federal Government
contract labor categories and contract wage rates, relevant prior
work experience, specific skills and competencies, geographic
location, education, and certifications. Our employees value the
flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and
their personal lives. We offer competitive compensation, benefits
and learning and development opportunities. Our broad and
competitive mix of benefits options is designed to support and
protect employees and their families. Employment benefits include
health and wellness programs, income protection, paid leave and
retirement and savings.As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to
any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination
requirements. All new hires are required to report their
Keywords: CACI, Sterling , Systems Engineer - Mid, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!