Company: AutoBell Car Wash
Posted on: May 15, 2022
COMPANY OVERVIEWAutobell Car Wash, Inc. is America's fifth
largest conveyor car wash company. Autobell offers interior &
exterior wash options and has over 85 locations in Georgia, North
Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland, and Virginia. The company was
founded in Charlotte, NC, in 1969 by the late Charles "Charlie"
Howard, and is still privately held and family-operated.
SUMMARYAutobell Car Wash is seeking outgoing and energetic people
to Brighten the World by Helping Others Shine. Each team member is
responsible for ensuring an excellent customer experience by
performing necessary job duties including, but not limited to,
cleaning and applying disinfectant to the interior of vehicles, as
well as cleaning the exterior of vehicles by following the Autobell
procedure. The ideal candidate will be humble and efficient;
accountable and caring; trustworthy and enjoys working as a team.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIESEntrance End of Car Wash.
- Guides customers onto the conveyor belt and provides them with
proper auditory and visual directions on how to place their vehicle
into neutral/accessory mode.
- Communicates with customers and helps to direct them safely to
the next step in the wash processExit End of the Car Wash/Detail
- Safely directs customers from exit end with auditory and visual
directions to a station where a team member will start the
- Vacuums vehicle floors and seats as well as removes trash and
debris from floorboards.
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment by sweeping
debris and trash that may have fallen out of vehicles.
- Through use of manual dexterity and bodily coordination team
members will execute the Autobell procedures while being aware of
any vehicles moving on the detail lot.
- Interior - Performs an array of cleaning tasks on the vehicle's
interior, including but not limited to the following: vacuuming,
cleaning windows, consoles, door panels, floor mats, and
- Exterior Wipes the exterior of the vehicle through execution of
the Autobell wipe down procedure. Towel dries the vehicle's
exterior, door jams, and rims.
- Team members will use vacuums, towels, cleaning agents,
disinfectants, and protective agents to enhance and restore the
- Ensures delivery to proper owner through adherence of claim
check policy and procedures.
- Communicates with customers and provides excellent customer
- Reports problems related to customers, employees, equipment,
and supplies to management.
- Maintains a neat personal appearance and presents themselves in
a favorable manner to the public.
- Follows all best practices for personal hygiene and infection
- Follows all policies and procedures for applying disinfectant
services to vehicles.
- Greets all customers with "Welcome to Autobell!"
- Performs all functions of the team member job while adhering to
all safety procedures, rules, and regulations. Housekeeping.
- Carries out assigned duties to keep the car wash clean and
- Cleans and disinfects the store lot, lobby, offices, restrooms,
- Sweeps, mops, cleans windows, cleans restrooms, restocks
general supplies, empties trash, and sprays the bay with hose.
- Autobell requires that you keep a professional, safe, and neat
appearance, including no visible tattoos in a long-sleeved
- Autobell is a drug-free workplace, and all candidates must pass
a pre-employment drug screening.
- A driver's license is preferred, but not required.
- Must be 16 years of age or older. Skills
- Demonstrates attention to detail with excellent customer
service, communication, interpersonal skills, service orientation,
and time management.
- Possesses excellent communication skills to interact
professionally and courteously with managers, co-workers, and
- Oral Comprehension: The ability to listen to and understand
information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
The ability to receive and understand alerts from fellow team
members, customers, and vendors of potential safety risks or
- Ability to hear vehicles approaching, buzzers, horns, and
verbal alerts communicating potential safety risks and/or
- Oral Expression: The ability to communicate information and
ideas in speaking so others will understand. Ability to alert
fellow team members, customers, and vendors of potential safety
risk and hazards.
- Fine Finger Dexterity: The ability to make precisely
coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp
and manipulate objects.
- Manual Dexterity: The ability to quickly move your hand, your
hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp,
manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Ability to execute and adhere to all safe standards and best
practices.Essential Physical and Sensory Requirements
- Standing / Walking / Running /Bending High Level.
- Hearing Concentration High Level -
- Speaking Concentration High Level.
- Visual High Level.
- Lifting up to 20 lbs.Working Conditions
- Outdoors in the elements.
Keywords: AutoBell Car Wash, Sterling , Team Member, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!