Lead Technologist - AWS
Company: Fannie Mae
Posted on: October 9, 2021
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes
an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of
Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize
the nation's housing finance system while being part of an
inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will
help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise,
and make your career.
As a valued colleague on our team, you will act as a team lead
in the designing, producing, testing, or implementing software,
technology, or processes, as well as lead processes for creating
and maintaining IT architecture, large scale data stores, and
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Corporate Functions Technology - Software Engineering - Lead
Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your
own, while working alongside people who care so that you can
deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Independently determine the needs of the customer while
identifying and resolving conflicting or complementary needs across
- Applying advanced skill, knowledge and experience, design and
develop software solutions to meet customer needs.
- Use a process-driven approach to leading design solutions.
- Implement new software technology and coordinate simultaneous
implementation tasks across teams.
May maintain or oversee the maintenance of existing
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- ?6+ Years Experience.
- Technical Expertise with AWS Technologies
- Experience in production support that has high
- Ability to collaborate and work with stakeholders across
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with other
engineering teams and key business stakeholders
- Experience as a technical lead on projects
- Ability to lead in an Agile environment
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Technical Expertise with Python / Java
- Experience with AWS Managed Services
- Experience with SaaS (Project & Portfolio Management and
E-signature) / 3rd Party Cloud Integrations
- Experience in Vendor Management
- Excellent collaboration & communication skills
- Experience working in Finance, Mortgage, or Banking
- Adept at managing project plans, resources, and people to
ensure successful project completion
- Skills related to Influencing including negotiating, persuading
others, facilitating meetings, and resolving conflict
- Relationship Management including managing and engaging
stakeholders, customers, and vendors, building relationship
networks, contracting, etc.
- Skilled in cloud technologies and cloud computing
- Expertise in service management concepts for networks and
related standards such as ITIL practices or SDLC
- Programming including coding, debugging, and using relevant
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling
opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are
committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected
veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation in the application process, email us at
Keywords: Fannie Mae, Sterling , Lead Technologist - AWS, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!