Senior Subcontracts Administrator
Posted on: July 20, 2021
The Defense Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior Subcontracts
Administrator. We are seeking a motivated self-starter who can work
independently and as part of a team in a dynamic
environment. Under limited supervision, the Senior Subcontract
Administrator is responsible for activities that span the entire
procurement cycle, including but not limited to: negotiation of
non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and teaming agreements,
preparation of solicitation packages to subcontractors, evaluation
of subcontractor proposals, price analyses, negotiation of terms
and conditions, subcontract administration, issue resolution, and
closeout activities. Subcontracts will primarily be in support of
federal programs as well as some commercial programs.
- Negotiates NDA’s and Teaming Agreements
- Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance
with Government and Leidos requirements.
- Evaluates supplier proposal responses.
- Conducts price and cost analysis.
- Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with
- Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity.
- Identifies and resolves moderate issues and problems on
assigned subcontracts and make recommendations to management.
- Performs subcontract close-out activities.
- Analyze risks and identify risk mitigation.
- Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the
programs being supported for all subcontracts related
- Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project
control, finance, business development and with customers as
Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with
subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying
degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution.
- Requires a BA degree and 4 - 6 years of prior relevant
experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant
- Must be US Citizen.
- Experience negotiating terms and conditions
- Successful track record of managing a variety of subcontract
types, interfacing with internal customers, other functional
support staff, and suppliers.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication
- Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and
meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced
- Basic knowledge of the FAR and DFAR. Proficiency in word
processing, electronic spreadsheet, analysis techniques, and
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills, strong time
management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Working experience with automated purchasing system (preferably
CostPoint or Deltek)
- Experience with subcontracts and activities related to OCONUS
- Prior experience in aviation industry or supporting aviation
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Keywords: Leidos, Sterling , Senior Subcontracts Administrator, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!