The Jackson Clinics is seeking positive, motivated,
education-focused physical therapists to help us achieve our vision
and advance our profession.
We exclusively recruit and hire those who want to be the best in
the field of Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy. If that isn't
you, please do not apply.
Who are The Jackson Clinics?
We are a young, thriving practice of 19 clinics in Northern
Virginia, specializing in Orthopedic and Sports physical therapy.
We also have growing specialty areas in Oncology and Pelvic Health
with formal educational pathways to specialization.
We are a learning organization, dedicated to betterment,
integrity and compassion and want to surround ourselves with
colleagues who share these values. We want to be a model practice
in all respects; clinical care, research, education and
We have developed comprehensive programs to help our clinicians
develop and to better serve our patients and our community.
- APTA Accredited Orthopedic Residency Program
- APTA Accredited Upper Extremity Athlete Fellowship Program
- Foot/Ankle Fellowship Currently Seeking APTA Accreditation
- Sports Residency Currently Seeking Candidacy
- Robust Career Development Program
- Unlimited Continuing Education
- Paid 80 hour New-Hire Orientation Program
- Formal New-Hire Mentorship Program provided by Residency
- Domestic and International Service-Learning Opportunities
- Clinical Research Participation Opportunities
- Program Development and Leadership Opportunities
- Clinical Teaching and Education Opportunities
- Clinic Leadership Training Program
- Excellent Salary and Benefits Including True Profit Share
For more information about TJC, please visit our website
Location: Sterling, VA
Minimum Experience: All experience levels welcome
Employment Type: Full time
Benefits: Competitive benefits package which includes unlimited
continuing education, excellent paid time off, paid holidays,
medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term
disability, life insurance, and 401K and more!
Compensation: Excellent compensation package with One hundred
thousand dollars + per year in earning potential:
- Base salary: Ranging from $65,500 to $93,600 yearly depending
on experience level and education/accreditation achieved PLUS
- Therapist commission: up to ten thousand dollars annually
depending solely on personal performance PLUS
- Profit sharing opportunities up to twenty-four thousand dollars
annually depending on your personal contribution to overall clinic
TJC is committed to the highest level of education so we mentor,
train and educate our therapists from the new graduate level all
the way up to fellowship faculty.
The Jackson Clinics specialize in outpatient orthopedics and
Our therapists possess advanced clinical skills in orthopedics
and sports, with over 50% of our 75+ physical therapists earning a
Board Certification in Orthopedics or Sports in their first 2-4
years with the company. In addition, our APTA accredited residency
and fellowship programs are designed to bring our entire team up to
the highest standard of care.
Applications can be completed here:
Please send your completed application along with your resume
and cover letter to Cindy Cutright: