Systems Engineer (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit)
Company: CACI International Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
What You'll Get to Do: Be a part of fast paced mission that
makes a difference to the warfighter on a daily basis. You will be
responsible for submitting purchase orders, tracking delivery
schedules, performing factory acceptance testing of new hardware
and software while learning the mission and growing into a key
engineering role. You will get to be part of a team of fun and
energized engineers working within a product family to field
tactical SIGINT collection systems to the DoD.
- Serve as the Lead System Engineer for specific projects across
US Navy and Air Force team.
- Will be focused on software projects, CDRL delivery, and
- Work with highly motivated technical teammates that will
support and push you and will expect reciprocal action on your
- You will be part of a team and culture of sharing information
- Pushing the software baseline forward by continuing process
improvement and using agile software development process'
- Responsible for the technical accuracy for specific customer
You'll Bring These Qualifications: Typically requires bachelor's
degree in CS and four to six years of related experience. Current
TS/SCI Security Clearance.
Experience testing and verifying systems for DoD customer from
inception to support and operations. Experience in the test and
design of information and operational support systems. Installing,
configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application
software and system management tools in support of DoD
- -Prior experience in Systems Engineering Life Cycle Management
from developing hardware and software requirements, design,
integration, iterative process' to testing, validation and quality
- -Experience in system testing and analysis and the software
- -Ability to work independently with little or no supervision as
well as with other individuals on the team
- -Experience with machine learning, process improvement,
- -Experience with computer networking
- -Experience with SDR (Software Defined Radios) and Spectrum
- -Experience with software development process
- -Experience with RF software and hardware systems
- -Experience with RMA process and defining help desk decision
- -Ability to present technical information to numerous
- -Excellent written and verbal skills to generate CDRLs for
- -Security + certification required.
- -Basic Linux experience.
- -Detail oriented individual.
- -Training experience
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with managing and documenting system
- Experience with DSP software and hardware.
What We can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Sterling , Systems Engineer (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit), Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!