CACI seeks a talented DevOps Engineer to join our Advanced
Solutions Group, within the National Security and Innovative
Solutions Sector. We enable national security missions through
creation and delivery of innovative, technology-centric solutions
that provide decision advantage to our customers. Our client
engagement processes, the way we collaborate, operate and deliver
value, provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and
This opportunity offers very rewarding and unique benefits,
which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary!
The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan,
to which CACI annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary
(not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement
account. The second component consists of an Individual Benefit
Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements,
dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both
components of the benefit package are paid for by CACI, in addition
to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe
in a healthy home/work balance and our locations offer a wide
variety of activities to balance with your work life.
What You'll Get to Do:
Do you enjoy the challenge of developing new software
Do you have a passion for the upkeep, configuration, and
reliable operation of computer systems; especially multi-user
computers, such as server?
If this is you, join our CACI team to use your skills as a
- You will work with Agile teams on a Full Stack web
- You will assist with designing and developing CI (continuous
- You will troubleshoot system administration issues.
- You will assist with IA (Information Assurance) scanning and
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent a minimum of 5 years of related
experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration (RedHat and
- Experience with automation/configuration management using
either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent.
- A working understanding of code and script (Python and bash
- Experience with containerization and orchestration
- Experience with git
- Linux shell scripting
- Experience with RPM package management
- Identifying and resolving known security vulnerabilities
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
- Knowledge of networking.
- Experience with build automation tools like Gitlab CI and
- Configuration Management experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.