CnI Quality Control/Safety Site Lead
Company: Mantech International Corporation
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an
Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At
ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national
security while working on innovative projects that offer
opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and
customer-oriented CnI QC/Safety Site Lead to join our team in the
Northern Virginia area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience conducting and/or
overseeing advanced electronic testing focusing individual system
performance as well as interoperability and systems
- Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work
effectively under minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate the ability to interact with all levels of an
organization in a professional, diplomatic, and tactful
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and demonstrate the ability to
work as a member of a cohesive team.
- Must be able to multitask efficiently, work in a fast-paced
environment on multiple projects and have strong attention to
- Must possess excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows operating systems and
office automation software (e.g., Microsoft Office,
- Previous Electronic Countermeasures (ECM), MVS, APS tactical
and non-tactical radio, and configuration management experience a
- Experience with U.S. Department of State specific systems and
Harris radios is desired.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must have a current Secret security clearance.
- Must be eligible for and able to obtain and maintain required
security clearance/access approvals.
- A Top Secret security clearance may be required to meet
- May be required to travel OCONUS to conduct installation,
training or maintenance at diplomatic facilities.
- OCONUS travel may include critical threat locations around the
world with austere living conditions.
- Domestic travel may be required for training and program
- Mainly works in an indoor office environment- uses a computer
and other office equipment and moves about to access file cabinets,
office machinery, etc.
- Communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which
may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange
accurate information in these situations.
- Occasionally works on concrete shop floors, warehouses,
buildings and vehicles that may be hot, cold, drafty and poorly lit
and may position self inside vehicles to work in cramped and
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source
code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the
company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or
obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to
answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that
information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure
compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a
license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled
technology or software source code may require authorization and
may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries
proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin,
marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled
Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or
Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a
position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please
contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000.
ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer -
minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to
apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job
placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our
equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not
accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees
for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a
disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if
you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx
as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please
click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact
Keywords: Mantech International Corporation, Sterling , CnI Quality Control/Safety Site Lead, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!