PTL Global Support Team Specialist
Company: Mantech International Corporation
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an
Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At
ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national
security while working on innovative projects that offer
opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and
customer-oriented PTL Global Support Team Specialist to join our
team in the Northern Virginia area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Personnel Tracking and Locating (PTL) Global Support Team
Specialist provides logistical support for all levels of PTL
programs to include planning current and future PTL system/hardware
requirements to ensure consistent operation and availability.
- May be required to test PC monitoring stations and be able to
fully maintain, troubleshoot, and install these systems in a
- Supervise the processing, packing, and shipment of PTL systems
and fly-away kits.
- Assist testing vendor to verify that repaired items are
operational prior to returning said items to the field.
- Identify replenishment requirements and recommend upgrades
and/or enhancements to maximize effectiveness and functionality of
- Assist with integration requirements determination, overall
architectural design, planning, system specifications development,
system design-analysis, testing, documentation, extension, and
installation of information systems.
- Perform a variety of network management functions supporting
services related to the operation, performance, or availability of
data communications networks.
- Modify command language programs, network start-up files, and
assign/re-assign network parameters to improve performance and
participate in load balancing efforts throughout the network to
achieve optimum performance.
- Bachelor's degree plus ten (10) years of experience; High
School Diploma plus fifteen (15) years of experience can substitute
for a Bachelor's degree.
- Must have technical expertise in the technologies required for
assigned team (e.g., software development, computer systems
architecture, COMSEC, inventory and logistics, tactical tracking
operations, RF network engineering, Integrated Broadcast System
applications, Mission Management Center operations, and/or
integrated protective security operations).
- Ability to communicate and coordinate actions effectively with
individuals at all organizational and management levels, including
other agencies outside of the Department.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Possess excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability
to build/maintain professional working relationships; be proactive
with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while
handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows operating systems and
office automation software (e.g., Microsoft Office,
- Minimum 5 years professional work experience in a military or
government environment is highly desirable.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must possess an active Top Secret security clearance.
- Must be eligible for a TS/SCI to meet full performance
- Required to travel OCONUS to conduct installation, training or
maintenance at diplomatic facilities.
- OCONUS travel may include critical threat locations around the
world with austere living conditions.
- Domestic travel may be required for training and program
- Moves about inside an office to access file cabinets, office
- Moves equipment weighing up to 50 pounds across and/or around
- Uses screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, and other hand and power
- Frequently works in warehouses, buildings and vehicles that may
be hot, cold, drafty, and poorly lighted.
- Occasionally works outdoors in all types of terrain and weather
- Communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which
may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange
accurate information in these situations.
- Recognizes differences between colors, shades and brightness on
computer or TV monitors.
- Memorizes and recites 6-character strings.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source
code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the
company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or
obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to
answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that
information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure
compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a
license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled
technology or software source code may require authorization and
may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries
proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin,
marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled
Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or
Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a
position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please
contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000.
ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer -
minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to
apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job
placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our
equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not
accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees
for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a
disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if
you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx
as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please
click email@example.com and provide your name and contact
Keywords: Mantech International Corporation, Sterling , PTL Global Support Team Specialist, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!