DSP Engineer (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Company: CACI International Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
This opportunity offers very rewarding and unique benefits,
which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary!
The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan,
to which CACI annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary
(not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement
account. The second component consists of an Individual Benefit
Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements,
dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both
components of the benefit package are paid for by CACI, in addition
to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe
in a healthy home/work balance and our locations offer a wide
variety of activities to balance with your work life.
CACI is seeking a DSP Engineer to work within a software
development architecture, for a unique set of RF hardware
components. The DSP candidate will be part of a team tasked to
design, build, and deploy unique RF mission capabilities from the
ground up. The candidate will be a member of CACI's National
Security and Innovative Solutions, Advanced Solutions Group.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Apply electrical and computer engineering knowledge for a
robust Continuous Integration & Development pipeline to support
execution of signal processing systems of mission critical
- The program uses industry standards to collaboratively and
efficiently deliver capabilities that are required by our
- You will be part of a responsive team where communication
skills and the ability to solve problems are critical to our
success (e.g., Collaborate with System Engineers and Software
- You can expect to work with highly motivated teammates that
will support and push you and will expect reciprocal action on your
- You will work within a culture of sharing information amongst
teammates and mentor some of our more junior engineers
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- A TS/SCI clearance is the minimum requirement to begin
employment. As a requirement of continued employment you will be
required to obtain TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in EE, CS or CE, with a minimum of 3 years of
- Programming skills in C/C++ and Python
- Involvement in the full spectrum of product development:
concept, design, implementation, test, production, delivery,
training, remote support.
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
tools (JIRA, Jenkins, etc.)
- Excellent written and graphical technical communications skills
using Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint and
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering discipline.
- Experience developing systems using X-Midas
- Experience integrating embedded software processors/controllers
with new and existing product platforms and devices
- Experience with using DSP/X-Midas routines within Docker
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Sterling , DSP Engineer (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!), Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!