Senior Service Advisor (Service Writer) -Hiring Bonus up to 1k
Company: Virginia Tire and Auto
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Virginia Tire & Auto's Senior Service Advisors are true auto
repair professionals and expert problem solvers. They are
knowledgeable about cars, how to diagnosis them and the parts and
repairs needed to fix them. But most of all, they enjoy leading a
team of service advisors, driving sales and taking care of the
customer. They love to engage with people and they love to sell. To
them, it's about learning what a customer's vehicle truly needs and
presenting a solution. And they want to teach their team to do the
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be an expert on Virginia Tire & Auto sales procedures and
initiatives: Warm Welcome, Fond Farewells, Phone Process, etc.
- Have advanced knowledge of vehicle systems and be an expert on
the VTA Tire Collection, tires&, the VTA Credit Card and all
other products and services offered and be comfortable selling them
- Document, verbally communicate and sell the recommendations
provided by the Production team, specifically complex
recommendations that require in-depth vehicle knowledge.
- Write estimates and order parts for services as needed.
- Be able to create and bill out all sales orders.
- Work towards achieving any company-set goals or objectives,
including individual sales goals.
- Keep pace with customers, balancing multiple priorities and
using good judgement to manage time.
- Build relationships with customers by communicating the status
of their vehicle, promise time and provide a best-in-class customer
- Be the point person for communications to and from your
- Sales experience in the automotive industry
- Understanding of complex vehicle systems and how to properly
diagnosis vehicles and the proper repairs needed
- Help develop knowledge of Service Advisors by assisting them
with selling more complex recommendations as needed
- A professional personal appearance
- Ability to become well-versed in a point of sale system and be
able to troubleshoot common items.
- Have and maintain a valid driver's license
- Virginia Tire & Auto has a strong commitment to our people,
providing extensive training, a healthy culture, and opportunities
for growth. We are seeking applicants interested in making a
commitment to Virginia Tire & Auto and their career.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE US
Mission matters here. At Virginia Tire & auto our mission is to
take the stress out of car care. We do that by taking the stress
out of our employees lives by fostering an employee-first culture
where employees are appreciated and valued. And by being a
values-based business with a conscious. We are looking for
individuals to join our team who want to share our values: to be
professional, genuine, attentive and forward-thinking.
WHAT WE'LL DO FOR YOU
We provide our employees:
- A great starting salary and room to grow.
- Energy filled, busy shops
- Predictable schedules
- A clean, professional work environment with a team that wants
to see you succeed
- Access to industry best tools and technologies
- A company culture designed to support your career growth
- Industry best paid vacation and holidays
- Affordable health insurance
- Gym Membership Reimbursements
- Life & Disability Insurance
WHO WE ARE
Virginia Tire & Auto is making car care as stress-free as
possible. We are proud to be a Top Family Owned Business in the DC
area, a Top Shop by Tire Review Magazine and a consistent Best of
NOVA Auto Repair winner. Virginia Tire & Auto is committed to
employee advancement and growth by offering career paths and
stability to its 400+ employees.
Virginia Tire & Auto promotes a smoke-free, drug-free
Virginia Tire & Auto is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status
Keywords: Virginia Tire and Auto, Sterling , Senior Service Advisor (Service Writer) -Hiring Bonus up to 1k, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!