Logistics done differently.
Fortune named XPO Logistics among the most admired companies in
the world, and Forbes listed us as one of America's best employers.
At XPO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all
levels, who want to build a career in the transportation industry.
As an Associate - XPO Graduate Program, you will learn about
logistics and leadership by gaining working knowledge of the
different facets of our business, including operations, sales,
customer support and service, safety and Lean principles. You will
learn firsthand how to lead a team of professionals who strive
toward the common goals of providing the best service to our
customers and being the leader in the logistics industry. Become a
part of our dynamic team and we'll help you develop to a level that
will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Participate in a series of rotational assignments, lasting
approximately 8 months each, including Operations, Warehouse,
Engineering, Transportation, Sales, Lean and Finance
- Communicate effectively with the Graduate Program Manager,
reporting manager and mentor
- Perform responsibilities relative to the rotational
- Meet weekly goals and objectives
- Learn the basic job functions, skills and qualifications of the
- Take initiative to learn operations with online resources,
reading, observing and working alongside several of our
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Willingness to relocate for future opportunities; flexibility
to be placed in any of our locations across the U.S.
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain/Logistics or Engineering
- Availability to work all shifts, including days, evenings,
nights and weekends, depending on rotational assignment
- Industry experience
- Confidence to take responsibility for your decisions and
- Strong time management skills
- Aptitude for frontline supervisory positions and operations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to present
clean, organized and thorough information and data appropriate for
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions
to the most successful companies in the world. We help our
customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology
and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements
regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to
comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our
employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may
be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Outside Sales, Engineer, Supply, Logistics, Sales,
Engineering, Operations, Customer Service
Apply now "
Find similar jobs:
XPO Pride, Veteran Opportunities, University - Entry-level,
Supply Chain, Operations