Senior Proposal Manager-Cleared
Company: CACI International Inc.
Posted on: June 3, 2021
CACI is looking for an accomplished Senior Proposal Manager with
a Top Secret Clearance to work on Strategic Proposals (above 500M)
for customers in the Intel Community. We are looking for someone
who has been working in this industry for at least 10 years and has
an ACTIVE TOP SECRET or TS/SCI clearance to work in a cleared
What You'll Get to Do:
- Work closely with the Capture Manager, Solution Architect, and
Executive Line Managers to plan, strategize, and position the
proposal, including supporting pre-RFP capture and solution
development efforts, supporting proposal readiness reviews,
developing win themes, best value propositions, discriminators, and
- Maintain focus on the win strategy throughout the proposal
process, and infuse that strategy and its resultant tactics
effectively throughout the entire proposal.
- Analyze the government solicitation, identify all requirements
and criteria for evaluation, and prepare and distribute the
detailed proposal schedule, outline and guidelines.
- Respond rapidly to RFP amendments and implement required
changes to proposal.
- Develop and manage the proposal team, working with the Capture
Manager and line organization management to identify, budget for,
and assign key proposal leaders (technical, management, security,
resumes, past performance, etc.) and allocate proposal personnel
- Work with line organization management to identify cost volume
lead and pricing volume lead; ensure cross-pollination and
consistency of pricing with other volumes.
- Identify roles and responsibilities to the detail level;
communicates tasks and objectives clearly and unambiguously and
ensures accountability on all requirements.
- Prepare status reports and briefings for management; prepares,
presents, conducts, and participates in reviews at all stages in
- Define, document, implement, and support continual proposal
- Assist line managers and staff in understanding and
implementing capture management and proposal development best
practices; provides on the job and just in time training
accordingly to line staff, proposal writers and reviewers as
- Act as a liaison with the Contracts department if support in
negotiating contracts is needed.
- Maintain appropriate records and documentation; tracks,
monitors, and reports data to support proposal development.
- Establish short and long-term proposal objectives consistent
with organizational strategy.
- Participate in planning and policy development issues.
- Assist in preparing and monitoring proposal budget.
- For assigned proposals, Responsible for providing direction,
training, motivation and performance evaluation of personnel
assigned to support proposal effort.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of related proposal preparation experience in a
government contracting environment experience specifically with
strategic proposals over $500M-1B
- Must have experience managing proposals in a cleared
environment preferable with the Intel Community customers.
- 3+ years supervisory/management experience
- Ability to obtain/maintain a Top-Secret clearance
- Experience working with Virtual Proposal Center and SharePoint
- TS/SCI or SCI-eligibility preferred
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Sterling , Senior Proposal Manager-Cleared, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!