We are looking for a IT Systems Integration Analyst to fulfill
this hybrid position to join our Land Border Integration team in
Sterling, VA to begin an exciting career with SAIC. You will have a
fast moving, challenging, and highly rewarding position keeping the
infrastructure running that helps Customs and Border Protection
keep our borders safe.
The Systems/Software Engineer should have the following
- Experience working in a DevOps environment.
- Expert in Windows Operating Systems.
- Experience deploying/troubleshooting Windows based
- Knowledge and experience with configuration management.
- Assist in testing, applying and maintaining server
configurations and related security patches.
- Experience imaging and configuring hardware.
- Experience evaluating system performance results and
recommending improvements or optimizations.
- Able to review and perform advanced analysis of system
- Proficient in the C# program language and Visual Studio. Also
C++ is useful. About 30% of work is software related.
- Knowledge and experience with Software design principals to
include modern interface standards (API, web services, etc.)
- Proficient in Windows Batch & PowerShell scripting to create
- Proficient with SSH.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor's and 1+ years of experience or equivalent. May
consider an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a
Must be as US Citizen with the ability to obtain a CBP BI Public
Experience in a rapid paced, time sensitive, high-quality
Good technical writing, presentation, and documentation
Must have excellent team skills and collaboration skills.
Attention to detail and follow-through.
Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Experience functioning as a technical expert across multiple
Other programming languages a plus.
The work is mixed between work from home and onsite at the
Sterling, Va. facility.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's
modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across
defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end
solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate
the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem
to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500
strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by
opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual
revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or
Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity
Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion,
sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse,
inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.