Company: Home Instead
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are currently
offering a Signing/Retention Bonus up to $2,000! Apply to hear more
about this great opportunity!
Home Instead is looking for caring and
compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and
join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout
our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical
services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the
challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
What makes our office the Employer of Choice:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug
- Possess a valid driver's license, valid auto insurance, and
valid car registration
- Education - we believe that a CAREGiver that has several
learning opportunities on a yearly basis is not only happier,
but will provide higher quality of care to the seniors that they
serve. Due to that, we offer several different CAREGiver
Development Classes for CAREGivers as an opportunity for continuing
education. These classes are offered free of charge and held
several times a week.
- We provide services to our clients regardless of the weather
conditions - this means that not only do our clients still receive
much needed care, but you still earn a paycheck.
- Culture of Appreciation - we believe that CAREGivers are our
biggest asset. They are the backbone of our company. We
show this appreciation in both big and small ways throughout the
- Positive Work Environment - We strive to hire people that have
a positive outlook and a passion for serving seniors.
- Phones are answered 24 hours a day/7 days a week - Regardless
of what shift you are working - morning, afternoon, overnight,
weekends - you have a support person that is available 24 hours a
day/7 days week.
- In Field Support - Regardless of whether you are a seasoned
CAREGiver or brand new at being a CAREGiver, we want to be a
support to you. We have a full time CAREGiver Support
Coordinator available when needed.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, Sterling , Caregiver, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!