Staff Contract Administrator - Top Secret (Dulles, VA)
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile
products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has
opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space
exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting
multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a
culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining
Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and
protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the
future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems has an opening for a Staff Contract
Administrator to join our team of diverse, qualified individuals.
This position is located in Dulles, VA.
In this role, the selected candidate:
- Administers, extends, negotiates and terminates standard and
- Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract
administration, and customer contact activities to provide for
proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with
company policies, legal requirements, and customer
- Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production
costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure
accuracy and completeness.
- Prepares bids; processes specifications, progress, and other
reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations;
compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical
- Bachelor's degree and 14 years of relevant experience in
contracts, subcontracts, and/or proposals - OR - 12 years with a
Master's - OR - in lieu of a degree, 18 years of relevant
experience in contracts, subcontracts, and/or proposals.
- Experience working on DoD and/or Intelligence Community
programs in a prime or subcontract role.
- Comprehensive knowledge working a variety of contract types,
including FFP, CPFF, incentive and award fee contracts, and/or IDIQ
task order contracts.
- Current and active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Space/Aerospace experience
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Must be team oriented with the ability to foster strong
relationships both internally and externally. Northrop Grumman is
committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud
to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making
decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national
origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected
class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement,
please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is
required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Sterling , Staff Contract Administrator - Top Secret (Dulles, VA), Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!