Company: FWG Solutions
Posted on: April 4, 2021
FWG Solutions is a rapidly growing systems integrator and
premier small business provider of technology services to
government and commercial clients. We are a trusted provider of
cybersecurity, logistics, advanced engineering and operational
support services to the United States Department of Defense (DoD),
Intelligence Community and Federal Civilian agencies. We are a
quality driven organization that leverages its ISO 20000-1:2011,
ISO 27001:2013 and CMMI quality standards, certifications and
service delivery expertise to support all of our clients. The
Senior Data Architect will report directly to the Data Management
Lead. Design, creation, deployment, and management of the
organizational data structure, translating business needs into
mission appropriate long-term data architecture solutions including
data access analysis and warehousing design and implementation.
Review and develop data reference architecture, data models, and
the metadata repository to structure the data for better management
focusing on secure and rapid access. Develop strategies for data
acquisitions, archive and recovery, and implementation planning.
Develop data warehousing blueprints, evaluating hardware and
software platforms, and systems integration. Participate in the
data management team assessment, review, and refinement of data and
metadata standards in alignment with customer data and data
technology standards that include attribute based access control.
Collaborate with team members to develop data plans and proposed
solutions that will interface and enhance current
Government-sponsored programs architectures. Participate in data
design reviews and data integration in support of project
transition into production. Contribute to operational plans
including data technology, data storage management, and
architectural criteria that promote continual data assessment and
audit capabilities for security and quality control. Create
documentation and contribute to architectural and migration efforts
for data in a Cloud environment, specifically AWS GovCloud. Support
engineering and development efforts working in a SAFE Systems
Engineering LifeCycle (SELC) environment. Responsibilities:
- Must have experience in the following areas:
- Proven work experience as a Data Architect or similar
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles.
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements.
- Expertise in SQL, NoSQL, or Cypher query language
- Familiarity with data visualization and modeling tools.
- Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Must have an active Secret Clearance and be eligible for
- Must be able to obtain DHS EOD. Preferred Education,
Experience, & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years or equivalent experience.
- Proven work experience as a Data Architect or similar role in
the Federal Government
- In-depth understanding of database documentation, data
integration and data migration (on-premise to Cloud)
- Expertise in AWS GovCloud data tools, specifically, S3,
Redshift, Zeppelin, Kibana
- Expertise in verbal and written skills to lead discussions and
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools such as
- Active TS/SCI clearance This opportunity offers career
development and growth, competitive compensation, and a robust
benefits package with 4 Weeks PTO w/ rollover, 11 paid holidays,
company paid events and training, 401(k) retirement plan with
company match. FWG holds multiple government contracting vehicles
as a Prime Contractor to include: 8(a) Direct Award; HUBZone -
Direct Award; GSA IT-70; Army Accent; Army ITES-3S; AFSFC IT BPA.
FWG Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, pregnancy,
religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran
status, disability, genetic information/history or any other
personal characteristic protected by law. FWG welcomes all
individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to apply for
Keywords: FWG Solutions, Sterling , Data Architect, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!