Company: The Northtide Group
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Dept. of defense hotline number for fraud: 800/424-9098
- Code of Ethics Job: NIPRNet Base Boundary Modernization (NBBM)
Project Lead Title NIPRNet Base Boundary Modernization (NBBM)
Project Lead Location Montgomery, AL Job Information The NorthTide
Group is seeking a NBBM Project Lead to assist with the NBBM
project planning, management, documentation and all NBBM project
team activities, travel, and post installation requirements in
order to provide enterprise level, intermediate level, and base
level networking, analysis, design, proof of concept and component
testing, site surveys, implementation, installation, site
acceptance and IT project management support to a DoD customer.
This support facilitates the development, adaptation and
deployment, and sustainment of the Air Force (AF) Infrastructure.
- Assist with the NBBM project planning, management,
documentation and all NBBM project team activities, travel, and
post installation requirements.
- Responsible for the planning and day-to-day administration of
NBBM technical and staffing projects.
- Upon NBBM project site survey completion, coordinate inputs to
complete Telecommunications Site Implementation Plan (TSIP) and
submit the TSIP to the customer for review.
- Provide NBBM inputs and corrections to an Integrated Master
Schedule (IMS), as required, that reflects all tasks required to
complete assigned projects including Government dependencies.
- Provide NBBM trip reports and site drawings for all work
performed. Upon completion of each installation, update engineering
drawings depicting the "as built" Deliver updated As-Built
drawings, TSIP, Inventory Checklist/Record/Asset Management Form,
to the customer.
- Enable the refinement of NBBM project objectives and
requirements; direct the coordination and completion of project
efforts; interface with contractor team management and government
personnel; provide progress reports.
- Effectively anticipate, prevent and resolve problems that may
impact NBBM project efforts. Communicate any potential or actual
issue status updates to contractor management and government task
leads immediately upon identification.
- CONUS and OCONUS travel and extended working hours required
during installation events. Skills Requirements:
- 3 years of project administration/ project management and
diverse technical team leadership experience
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), CompTIA
Project+, or equivalent at or obtain within six (6) months of
- Ability to interact with, assist, coordinate efforts, and
effectively communicate with senior engineers, technicians, Project
Managers and Engineering team personnel
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Project, Word,
PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Active SECRET security clearance required The NorthTide Group,
LLC--offers a comprehensive benefits package that offers:
- Competitive pay
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification Reimbursement The NorthTide Group,
LLC is an--EOE/M/F/VET/Disability NorthTide's headquarters are
located in Sterling, Virginia at:
46020 Manekin Plaza, Suite 180
Sterling, VA 20166
Keywords: The Northtide Group, Sterling , Project Lead, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!