Warehouse Specialist - Commercial
Company: JK Moving Services
Posted on: January 15, 2020
Receives, stores, retrieves, and distributes shipments and
materials within a large warehouse facility. Successful candidate
will perform warehouse operations, material handling, inventory
activities, loading, unloading, materials and office equipment onto
and from trucks for delivery and/or storage.
* Reads schedules, customer orders, work orders, shipping orders,
or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered,
distributed, or crated.
* Sorts and places materials or items on racks, pallets, or other
storage system according to predetermined sequence such as size,
type, style, color, or product code.
* Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials,
tools, or other items and distributes items to workers.
* Marks materials with identifying information.
* Uses computer to enter records.
* Ability to function in a fast paced, sometimes high-pressured
environment, meeting the high expectations of customers and service
* Must be a self-starter
* Candidates must have strong communication skills
* Capable of lifting up to 55 pounds on a routine basis
* Previous warehouse and/or logistics experience preferred
* Forklift certification preferred
* One to two years of distribution experience desirable
* Minimum high school diploma or GED
* Experience using pallet jacks, electric pallet jacks and
forklifts and various hand and power tools a plus
About JK Moving Services
As the largest independent mover in North America, JK delivers
superior relocation and logistics services to military service
members, government agencies, large corporations, businesses and
homeowners around the world .and the list goes on! JK actively
seeks dedicated professionals ready to positively impact domestic
and global communities.
As a SmartCEO 2016 Corporate Culture Award winner, JK places high
standards on the care of its employees. From charitable giving to
competitive compensation to fun corporate events, JK invests in
each employee s professional and personal growth. This level of
commitment sets JK apart from other companies why not consider
joining JK Moving Services today!
In addition to comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance,
JK Moving offers:
* World-class retirement savings programs including Company-funded
profit sharing and safe harbor 401(k)
* Recruitment and customer referral bonuses
* Company-paid life insurance and accidental death benefits
* Voluntary protection programs for employees and their
* Service recognition programs
* Safety & performance bonuses
* Tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment assistance
* Discounted membership @ Gold s Gyms (corporate locations)
* Global employee wellness programs and Employee Assistance Program
(EAP) for employees and their families
* Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer matching
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Keywords: JK Moving Services, Sterling , Warehouse Specialist - Commercial, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!