Privileged Access Management Sr. Engineer
Company: Yoh - A Day & Zimmerman Company
Posted on: October 11, 2019
Job Description: Sr. Privilege Access Management Engineer/Analyst -
(PAM) Here's what you'll do:
- Support the architecture, design, deployment and integration of
privileged account management tools
- Provide support for PAM operations in a 24x7 environment with
- Applying user and system changes as needed
- Tracking and troubleshooting user issues or tasks and
- Maintaining PAM and other identity systems LDAP, MFA, and
- Design and implement Privileged Access Management solutions
(Thycotic, CA PAM, CyberArk, SailPoint, Centrify, Beyond
- Provide Identity and PAM design changes and enhancements for
improvements in security, availability, and automation
- Work closely with product and platform teams to engineer and
implement PAM security controls
- Communicate security risks with business partners and tech
teams to ensure systems are configured to leverage the PAM solution
for access and account/key rotation
- Work with devops/system/network/security administrators, and
others to ensure secure design, development, and implementation of
solutions for the privileged access management application
- Have advanced knowledge in IDM best practices and policies.
(e.g. SANs, ISACA, ISC2)
- Provide support for Identity incidents or audits such as Sox,
SSAE16,ISO, PCI, FedRamp.
- Develop training materials for privileged access systems and
general security awareness and deliver privileged access system
training to the IT teams
- Create and support security policies, standards, and processes
related to PAM based on client business goals. Create and maintain
comprehensive documentation.Here's what you'll need to bring with
- 6-8+ years-experience in Identity and Access Management and PAM
- Experience integrating PAM solutions with multiple platforms
including Windows, Unix, Database Platforms, etc.
- Experience working with other security and/or identity and
access management solutions
- Experience with the following:
- Identity Management software such as ForgeRock, OpenAM,
OpenIDM, and CA-Siteminder
- LDAP systems including Oracle DSEE and ForgeRock openDJ
- In depth experience with many of the following: AzureAD, Active
Directory, LDAP, Powershell, RBAC, AWS-IAM,Forgerock, SailPoint,
Windows Server, Linux, and MySQL
- Experience in MFA technologies using platforms such as RSA
SecurID, Symantec VIP, and Google Auth
- Hands-on knowledge on DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to identify areas of
focus and tackle new challenges with or without direction, and
ability to use own initiative to solve technical problems.
- Able to convey risk to all levels of the business, from
management to operations and development teams.
- Ability to work within a dynamic and fast paced international
- Standardization and simplification in all aspects of work.
- Embrace a culture of continuous service improvement and service
- Strong self-starter with ability to operate independently.
- Excellent oral/written presentation skills with ability to
communicate effectively with leadership; proficiency in ability to
prepare presentations, analysis reports, and program status
- Must have strong business acumen and ability to work with
applications/product and IT teams.
- College degree in related field or equivalent experience
- CISSP, CISA, vendor certifications and/or other related
certifications, a plus.#diceSP - provided by Dice
Keywords: Yoh - A Day & Zimmerman Company, Sterling , Privileged Access Management Sr. Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!