AngularJS Software Developer (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Company: CACI International
Posted on: August 2, 2019
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits,
which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary!
The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan,
to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary
(not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement
account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit
Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements,
dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both
components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in
addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We
believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations
offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life.
Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
CACI is seeking a cleared GUI Software Developer with AngularJS 7
What Youll Get to Do:
Be part of a team with the focus of the design, implementation,
integration, testing and deployment of SIGINT processing
applications, including collection, processing and distribution of
SIGINT data within the IC community.
- You will work on a collaborative team on a long-term application
based on web services with a browser based user interface.
- You will provide software design and development skills in an
agile and DevOps environment.
- Developers are expected to have technical expertise, to be
highly self-directed and motivated, and collaborate respectfully
with their teammates, always keeping user mission first.
- You will be part of a responsive team where communication
skills and the ability to solve problems are critical to our
- You can expect to work with highly motivated teammates that
will support and push you, and will expect reciprocal action on
- You will work within a culture of sharing information amongst
teammates and management team
- You will work with teammates whose culture is one of team
More About this Role:
- Primarily a front-end web based GUI developer, specifically
- Provide test, integration, and deployment of the software
- Must be familiar with development and configuration management
- Provide input to design and interface definitions.
- Works with engineering and management team to collectively meet
- Collaborates with technical writers to create customer-relevant
- Must be self-motivated individuals who can understand technical
concepts, have excellent communication skills, and be able and
willing to collaborate on technical items with the larger team.
Youll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and 2 to 4 years
of related experience.
- Experience AngularJS 7
- Experience with other GUI Technologies/Framework Jquery, JSON,
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and minimally 2 to 4 years of
related software development experience
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Expertise interfacing with relational, noSQL, and file based
- Expertise with software configuration management processes and
- Experience designing interfaces
- Experience coordinating with external systems/ clients
- Security+ or CISSP certified
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies
- Experience with agile and/or DevOps processes
- Understanding of AWS
- Experience with Java, JDBC
- Experience in service based development
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International, Sterling , AngularJS Software Developer (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!), IT / Software / Systems , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!