Mid-Level Java Developer (Sterling,VA)
Company: Helios HR
Posted on: March 7, 2019
Mid-Level Java Developer - Washington, DC
We have new opportunities for talented Mid-Level Java Developer who can design, develop, and deploy a new service-based module to integrate a newly built system with existing services and databases. This developer will also be responsible for collaborating with team members and stakeholders in analyzing requirements to ensure clients' needs and expectations are met, as well as build the pipeline needed to deploy the new code. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and in coordination with other teams.
The following experience and skills are REQUIRED to be considered for this position:
- Bachelor's with 5+ years development experience (if no Bachelor's, additional years of experience may substitute)
- Ability to obtain the required government security clearance, which requires U.S. Citizenship
- 2+ years of experience developing Java applications and possessing the ability and willingness to learn new tools if not already known
- 1+ years of experience in writing SQL and working with relational database structures
- Desire to work in a team-based environment and support other team members
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Understanding or experience developing RESTful web services and SOAP Web services
- Understanding or experience with JPA
- Understanding or experience writing automated Junit tests
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrates a passion for solving complex software challenges, and enjoys working alongside fellow team members to make that happen
- Ability to collaborate with team members to ensure client needs and expectations are met or exceeded The following attributes are HIGHLY DESIRABLE for this position:
- Experience with build tools, CI/CD pipeline tools, such as Jenkins, GitHub, Maven, Nexus, SonarQube
- Experience with AWS technologies At IOP, we cultivate a culture of respect and motivation. We strive to exceed our clients' expectations by delivering industry knowledge and expertise to help them achieve their strategic objectives and serve as a trusted partner and advisor to our clients. We provide this value with the same high-level of trust and appreciation we offer our employees. We believe in the power of a great team. We are motivated to be better and strive to learn, create and innovate. We offer VERY competitive compensation packages, and more importantly, a culture that empowers you to balance the contributions you make to your profession, your family and friends, and your community.
INTEGRITYOne Partners is an equal opportunity employer Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other personal characteristic protected by law. Associated topics: .net, backend, c++, java, matlab, python, software developer, software engineer, software programmer, sw
Keywords: Helios HR, Sterling , Mid-Level Java Developer (Sterling,VA), IT / Software / Systems , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!