Software Engineer (All levels, must have CS or similar degree and be clearable)
Company: CACI International
Posted on: December 6, 2018
CACIs National & Cyber Solutions business group has immediate career opportunities in Northern, VA for all levels of Software Engineers interested in developing high quality code for software application systems, tools, and more.
CACI Software Engineers work collaboratively with peers to solve complex problems and create capabilities the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. As a CACI Software Engineer you will be presented with challenging requirements that require extreme skill, technical focus, and a can-do attitude. Software Engineers also identify and participate in company funded independent research and development (IRaD) projects and participate in transitioning those capability to the operational environment. As a CACI Software Engineer, you will be rewarded with satisfaction of accomplished work, challenging projects, and of course highly competitive compensation.
Duties of our Software Engineers include, but are not limited to:
- Develop JAVA based software for software systems, tools, and applications
- Work closely within a team of developers to resolve software conflicts and ensure all requirements are met
- May perform regression testing to support new software releases.
- Participate in team meetings and software design reviews
- Collaborate on technical items with the larger team.
Software Engineers should have experience, knowledge, or expertise in a number of the below qualifications:
- Hands on Software Development experience
- Experience with: Web Services, Service based development, and Messaging or ESB Technologies.
- Experience in Full Stack Software Development
- Experience programing in a UNIX or LINUX environment
- Experience testing, debugging, and troubleshooting software
- Experience with software configuration management processes and tools
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Python would be a plus
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in CS, similar, or an equivalent combination of educational background and directly related experience.
- Must be eligible to obtain a TS/SCI clearance, and willing to sit for a Polygraph (if customer requires). We are able to sponsor new clearances and can upgrade existing security clearances.
- Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face.
BITS BIT Systems DACOHP
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International, Sterling , Software Engineer (All levels, must have CS or similar degree and be clearable), IT / Software / Systems , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!