Java Software Engineer (-25% Profit Sharing)
Company: CACI International
Posted on: November 29, 2018
Interested in amazing benefits and receiving 25% in PROFIT SHARING annually?
Are you looking for a fast-paced, start-up like environment and have a zeal for new development in an agile environment? If so, come & grow with us in Aurora, Colorado or Sterling, Virginia!
What we are searching for and Youll Get to Do:
At BIT Systems, a CACI Company, we want Java Software Engineers who are interested and passionate in developing new products and components for modern cloud systems.
On Team Bodhi, you will play an integral role in defining the architecture for a new, cloud-native microservice-based system, while also suggesting ways to improve the overall application performance. You will build new microservices that get deployed as Docker containers to AWS, including new REST endpoints available for system access. You will also work closely with other on-site software engineers developing back-end microservices, front-end web applications, and DevOps engineers tasked with deploying services to multiple cloud environments.
Day-to-day expectations include solving challenging, but rewarding technical problems, meeting program objectives within the agile development cycle, suggesting ways to improve the architecture and software baseline, and introducing new ways to meet mission needs. You should enjoy working on new technologies, striving to stay customer-focused and thriving on challenges to build new microservice capabilities. Additionally, you should be committed to contributing to a positive and upbeat team atmosphere.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 1-5+ years of experience in Java Experience working with Linux or similar OSes
- Experience working as a member of a development team participating in the complete product development lifecycle
- Familiarity with microservice architectures
- Familiarity with building software using Gradle, Ant, Maven or other type of build tool
- Experience with Git, or other software-versioning tool
- Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces
- Experience using Elasticsearch and/or Postgres
- Experience with deployments, dev ops, Docker, and / or AWS Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Candidate must have a TS/SCI clearance and have or be willing to obtain a current Polygraph
This job falls under BIT Systems Inc., a CACI company.
Our work environment is mission-focused but relaxed; is professional but casual; and requires individual responsibility within team constructs. We offer an environment where business casual and shorts/flip flops work side by side successfully; we let you be you.
Additionally, BITS benefits are uniquely awesome. Basically, BITS benefits equate to 50% of salary on TOP of your base salary. The first part is a tax-qualified profit sharing retirement plan to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account under the plan. The second part consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account Plan (the IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and BITS' Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/benefits.shtml
What We Can Offer You:
- CACI Named a Top Workplace in Colorado by The Denver Post
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International, Sterling , Java Software Engineer (-25% Profit Sharing), IT / Software / Systems , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!