Senior .NET Developer
Posted on: October 26, 2018
Duties and Responsibilities:Essential Duties:
- Complete tasks associated with web application development life cycles as directed by the project manager and in compliance with the application design requirements and standards
- Provide hands-on new development as well as support, maintenance or enhancement of existing applications.
- Assess technical needs, create technical design and specifications, and develop applications using best practice guidelines for code development.
- Thoroughly test to ensure successful software deployment, including regression testing; conduct user acceptance testing
- Assist requirements gathering
- Contribute to the development of technical documentation
- Contribute to the development and execution of test plans
- Perform other technical duties as directed by the project managerMinimum Requirements:
- BS Degree with 10 Years of IT Experience.
- Good understanding of principals of software development - Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns, Single Page Applications, Test-Driven Development
- Solid experience building applications with .NET (4.0 or higher) using C# in MVC framework
- Experience working with SOA, Web API, JSON and XML --
Keywords: ASSYST, Sterling , Senior .NET Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!