Posted on: September 29, 2018
pureIntegration is looking for a Data Engineer to help with an Artificial Intelligence project. The goal of the project is to implement AIOps (Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations) at a major cable provider. This project has major business implications and you will be able to be the hero to solve their problem.Responsibilities:
- Help with streaming.
- Will be Automated Extract Transfer Load / ETL program.
- Will be programming within Integration's amongst AIOps components.
- Will be doing Inbound / outbound with Microservices.
- Will be designing and creating visualizations to display intelligence / findings uncovered in AIOpsRequirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must have 1 year of visualization development including:
- D3.JS, VisJS or Cytoscape, Chart.JS, and plotly,
- Graph Theory, Interactive UI Design Theory
- Strong understanding of ETL process and data modeling.
- Familiar with Big Data and stream-processing systems: Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, Spark-Streaming, Storm, etc.
Keywords: pureIntegration, Sterling , Java/ETL Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!