Software Developer 3
Company: CACI International
Posted on: September 19, 2018
Job Description Summary: Opportunity to work on a large, long term, program that we implement as small innovative teams. This arrangement will offer teammates the maximum opportunity for contribution, and exchange of solutions and technologies. The program collaboratively creates mission critical software applications for its users, with whom we coordinate heavily for design and development to ensure we bring the right product to make our users efficient and effective in the execution of their mission. You will provide software design and development expertise in support of new application development, use test driven and iterative methodologies, and work with teammates to maintain our team's seven year track record of on time and on schedule deliveries. Developers are expected to have excellent technical expertise, to be highly self-directed and motivated, and collaborate respectfully with their teammates, always keeping user mission first. You will be part of a responsive team where communication skills and the ability to solve problems are critical to our success. You can expect to work:
- with highly motivated teammates that will support and push you, and will expect reciprocal action on your part.
- within a culture of sharing information amongst teammates and management team
- with teammates whose culture is one of team before self How far you go in the organization is up to your goals and performance! Duties and Responsibilities: The Software Developer, 3 will:
- Provide test, integration, and deployment of the software baseline.
- Leverage prior experience with excellent development and configuration management practices.
- Collaborate to provide a technical solution compliant with the design and interface definitions.
- Assist in new development starting with requirements analysis and design.
- Must be self-motivated individuals who can understand technical concepts, have good communication skills, and able and willing to collaborate on technical items with the larger team. EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and 5 to 7 years plus of related experience. Required qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and minimally 5 years of related software development experience
- Expertise with Java, Swing, JDBC, and experience with Angular, React, Jquery, JSON, XML
- Expertise with Linux operating systems
- Experience in service based development
- Experience with Web services
- Experience with Messaging and/or ESB Technologies
- Experience in test driven development
- Experience with web design
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly Desired qualifications:
- Experience with software configuration management processes and tools
- Experience interfacing with relational, noSQL, and file based storage products
- Experience designing interfaces
- Experience coordinating with external systems/ clients
- Security+ or CISSP certified
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. DACOHP Job Location US-Sterling-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International, Sterling , Software Developer 3, IT / Software / Systems , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!