Sr. UX Designer
Posted on: September 13, 2018
- Provide design leadership within an autonomous Whole Home journey team by collaborating with product management, engineering partners, and other UX designers to champion exceptional customer experiences.
- Plan, manage, execute, and communicate the design process and deliverables.
- Participate in (and eventually facilitate) design thinking workshops and sprints.
- Proactively define requirements and solve for complex multi-channel customer experiences by understanding the intersection of customer needs, business goals, and technical feasibility.
- Partner with development to facilitate efficient and effective workflows
- Conceptualize interaction touchpoints and customer behaviors through user flows, mockups, design patterns, user interface specifications, and prototypes using functional front-end code.
- Design and develop responsive digital experiences that are optimized for multiple device sizes.
- Rapidly user test new prototype concepts to validate ideas and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide input into the creation of measurement plans and run live multivariate tests on new designs to gather quantitative performance data.
- Present new design concepts to senior leadership.
- Identify and facilitate opportunities for collaboration and information sharing across related journey teams.
- Provide training situations by sharing expertise with team members.
- Contribute to design critiques by sharing work and providing objective feedback to other designers and developers.
- Raise the standard of quality by striving to improve what already exists and applying the latest proven interaction design approaches and processes. Qualifications:
- BS Interaction Design, Human Factors, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Architecture, Computer Science, or similar
- Masters preferred
- 5-6+ years designing and developing digital experiences
- No previous management required
- Portfolio of projects or case studies that highlight the design process, resulting digital experiences, functional code, and outcomes
- Deep passion for product design, constantly keeping abreast of latest trends, best practices, and competitive activity
- Experience working closely with product managers, engineers and streamlining delivery
- Passion and the desire to push forward the craft of front-end development
- Experience collaborating on and contributing to codebases with Git and SVN
- Passion for continuous, iterative improvement on interaction and design patterns
- Professional experience working with React, Angular, and SPAs is a big plus
- Experience in building, maintaining and contributing to design systems is a plus
- Working knowledge of the design thinking process is a plus
- Experience designing for multiple interaction channels and how they fit into a holistic service experience
- Experience designing digital experiences for multiple devices
- Driven to solve problems quickly and keep things moving Leadership Principles At Asurion, every one of us is a leader, from individual contributors to the senior team. We utilize our 5 Leadership Principles to help align and guide us in our everyday interactions.
- Put Customers First
- Play A Team Sport
- Take Ownership
- Collaborate and Then Commit
- Reach Full Potential Asurion helps more than 300 million people around the world unlock their technology's untapped potential. We create innovative technology solutions that help keep consumers connected, from comprehensive protection to smart tech help that redefines expertise. Partnering with leading wireless carriers, retailers and pay-tv providers, Asurion's 16,000 employees deliver a seamless, award-winning customer experience, anticipating their needs and providing tailored services reachable within one touch.
Keywords: Asurion, Sterling , Sr. UX Designer, IT / Software / Systems , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!