Data Engineer - ETL Developer
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Data Engineering & Architecture Consulting
What You Will Do:
Our consultants on the Advanced Analytics & Intelligent Automation (AAIA) team help clients maximize the value of their data and automate business processes. This high performing team works with clients to implement the full spectrum of data analytics and data science, from data engineering and data wrangling to data visualization and dashboarding, to predictive analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence as well as robotic process automation (RPA). Our services enable our clients to define their information strategy, enable mission critical insights and data-driven decision making, reduce cost and complexity, increase trust, and improve operational effectiveness. Our consultants focus on client services, while also supporting business development, internal firm initiatives, and ongoing professional development.
- Belong to a collaborative AAIA team.
- Focus on client services, while also supporting business development, internal firm initiatives, and professional development in data engineering or data science software, methods, and consulting.
- Support client engagements as a data engineer partnering with data scientists, analysts, and cross-functional teams to discover, collect, cleanse, and refine data for analysis and modeling.
- Perform complex data queries.
- Manage ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) functions and develop, build, test, and maintain scalable data pipeline architectures and tools.
- Work with data integration and management tools and databases.
- Understand client needs and translate them to technical requirements.
What You Will Need:
What We Offer:
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1- or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Keywords: Guidehouse, Sterling , Data Engineer - ETL Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Sterling, Virginia
here to apply!