Full Stack Developer
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Synechron is seeking to hire a Full-stack developer.Location :
Sterling, VA/ Chicago,IL/ RemoteOverviewAccelerating Digital for
Banks, Asset Managers, and Insurance companies.Synechron is a
leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the
financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital
initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies
around the world. We achieve this by providing our clients with
innovative solutions that solve their most complex business
challenges and combining Synechron's unique, end-to-end Digital,
Business Consulting, and Technology services. Based in New York,
the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 13,000
employees producing over $800M+ in annual
revenue.Websitehttp://www.synechron.comExperience: 5+ years
- Hand's on experience on ReactJS, Redux-Saga. [Mandatory
- Good to have experience on JEST, HTML5, CSS, Graph QL Client,
- Good to have knowledge of AXIOS, Graph QL Server, Node.JS
Services, AWS (Cognito, Containers, etc.) bitbucket, CI/CD
- Develop effective, maintainable code in a timely fashion.
- Follow established coding standards and techniques.
- Develop unit test cases to validate code to prevent defect
- Conduct code reviews with peers.
- Involved in integrating on-shore and off-shore code.
- Maintain proficiency in the application and use of systems,
tools, and processes within the department's scope
- Ensure code complies with policies and guidelines.
Keywords: Synechron, Sterling , Full Stack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!