Technical Support Tech I
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Technical Support Technician4-11 month contractOnsite in
Sterling, VA Overview:Our high profile client in the eCommerce
industry is seeking a Technical Support Technician for a 4-11 month
contract assignment onsite in Sterling, VA. In this role, you will
be assisting with a media replacement project, working with a
ticketing system, doing media repair, drive placement, tech repairs
and hands on repairs daily. This is a 4 month project with the
potential for extension or conversion to a permanent role with this
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for
- Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely
- May require an associate's degree in a related area and 0-3
years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and
procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to
perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a
supervisor or manager.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising
- Site leads will give performance reviews and will reach out to
- Associates in related field, computer science/ tech
- IT Background - Need technical experience
- 0-3 years of experience in the field or field with
- Someone who is able to pick up the information quickly
- Go getter attitude
Keywords: Experis, Sterling , Technical Support Tech I, IT / Software / Systems , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!