Technical Analyst II
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Technical Analyst
II opening with Stone Springs Hospital Center today and find out
what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
At Stone Springs Hospital Center, we want to ensure your needs are
met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package
that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along
with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
We are seeking a(an) Technical Analyst II for our team to ensure
that we continue to provide all patients with high quality,
efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We
are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are
seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Technical Analyst II implements and supports facility and
division desktop equipment, and is the key technical resource
responding to end user desktop incidents and requests reported to
the Service Desk. Technical Analyst II will also be responsible for
mentoring, supporting and training entry-level Technical Analysts.
Problems beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility are
communicated in a timely manner to senior-level support personnel.
Support to other division and facility IT personnel is provided, as
warranted, and participation in 24x7 on-call support is provided
based on division IT staff rotation.
What you will do in this role:
- Respond to and resolve inquiries and requests for assistance
with division or facility computer systems, and provide a superior
customer support experience for division and facility
- You will analyze and provide hands-on support for simple to
- You will log and track problems; review problem tracking
- Perform facility-based moves, adds, and changes (MACs), as
- You will maintain documentation for each incident or request,
and escalate complex problems to the next level of support per
Qualifications you will need
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or a
healthcare-related field is preferred
- A minimum of three years of IT experience is required
- A+ and Microsoft Product certifications are preferred
- Valid state driver's license is required
ITG transforms healthcare and gives people healthier tomorrows. We
deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions.
ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We
deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and
hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and
the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We
do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering
technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent
years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
"Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses
and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply
for our Technical Analyst II opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly
contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA, Sterling , Technical Analyst II, IT / Software / Systems , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!