Company: CACI International Inc.
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
Want to work on a great mission and get great pay and benefits?
This opportunity offers very rewarding and unique benefits, in
addition to competitive salary, which equates to 50% of
compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a
tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which CACI
annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess
of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second
component consists of an Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is
used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care,
education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the
benefit package are paid for by CACI, in addition to your base
salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy
home/work balance and our locations offer a wide variety of
activities to balance with your work life.
CACI is seeking a UI Developer to develop a modern, React and
java-based software application as part of a small, innovative
team. You'll have the opportunity to design, build, and deploy a
mission system from the ground up.
What You'll Get to Do:
* The program uses a robust Continuous Integration & Deployment
pipeline to deploy containerized microservices to the cloud and
on-premise environments to support execution of mission critical
* The program uses agile planning principles to collaboratively and
efficiently deliver capabilities that are required by our
* You will be part of a responsive team where communication skills
and the ability to solve problems are critical to our success.
* You can expect to work with highly motivated teammates that will
support and push you and will expect reciprocal action on your
* You will work within a culture of sharing information amongst
More About the Role:
* Provide user interface design, build, test, integration, and
deployment of the software baseline.
* Participate in new development starting with requirements
analysis and design.
* Must be self-motivated individuals who can understand technical
concepts, have excellent communication skills, and be able and
willing to collaborate on technical items with the larger team.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and 5 - 10
years of related experience.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 5 -10 years of related
software development experience
* Experience with React, Java, JSON, XML
* Experience in service based development
* Experience with Linux operating systems
* Experience with modern front-end development
* Experience with Web services
* Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with containerized microservices, Docker,
* Experience with software configuration management processes and
* Security+ or CISSP certified
* Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine
mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires
are required to report their vaccination status.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Sterling , UI Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!