Company: All Lines Technology
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionAll Lines Technology has an immediate opening for
a Systems Administrator in Sterling, VA! This person will be a
member of the team supporting a new enterprise-level initiative to
modernize DEA's IT systems and networks, enhancing security,
usability, and accessibility to more effectively and efficiently
support mission requirements. Bluestone will deliver an
enterprise-level capability consisting of an integrated
organization, innovation, business analysis, development,
operations, engineering services, solution architecting, software/
hardware release management & maintenance services, new cloud-based
solutions, and next generation network options.Duties and
- Support Windows based environments, commercial of the shelf
applications, and government developed enterprise
- Provide Windows administration for Windows or UNIX/Linux
servers in physical and virtual environments.
- Configure, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot IT systems.
- Use Agile methodologies such as Scrum and SAFe.
- Provide Windows System Administration including Group Policy
management, AD replication, AD PowerShell commands, LDAP queries,
and Active Directory Service Interface Editor (ADSIEdit).
- Configure and manage virtual infrastructure technologies, such
as VMware and Hyper-V.
- Work with network monitoring tools such as ServiceNow,
SolarWinds and/or ScienceLogic SL1. Position Requirements
- Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree.Powered by JazzHRiTmFsDN28m
Keywords: All Lines Technology, Sterling , Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!