Remote Position - Associate System Analyst (WordPress/HTML/CSS/PHP)
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Cloud Lake Technology, an Akima Company, delivers highly
specialized, data-centric services and technology solutions that
break down organizational boundaries and transform mission delivery
for government customers. Cloud Lake offers a challenging and
rewarding work environment, competitive salary and benefits, and a
wide variety of career development opportunities. As an Alaska
Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our company's profits go back to
our more than 14,000 I--upiat shareholders that have resided near
and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our
business helps support their way of life and contributes to the
survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging
Cloud Lake is currently seeking an Associate Systems Analyst for
our Digital Service and Advanced Analytics programs with a growing
global customer base and geographically disparate project support
teams. This role supports various special projects as required by
our clients, and requires an active Secret Clearance, or the
ability to get one.
- Perform site updates as required, achieving 95% accuracy.
- Identify, triage, and resolve all reported incidents (24x7x365)
across major platforms hosting hundreds of sites used worldwide,
following the established incident management process and
completing the Incident Report as required.
- The Associate System Analyst may alternatively train end-users
to perform the resolution steps through self-service, or by another
area, such as AWS Platform Operations., based on Cloud Lakes
organizational structure and separation of duties principles in
- Work closely with end users to implement change requests on
their websites, this can include importing content, reorganizing
content and providing guidance on the placement and formatting of
- Communicate, plan, schedule, document, and manipulate data
(spreadsheet and databases) for existing metrics and program
related issues as needed.
- Perform and conduct research of potential resolution of
- Work closely with AWS Platform Engineering, Security, and
Development teams to incorporate customer feedback and address key
support and usability concerns for customers.
- Perform manual changes required after a production push of new
- Assist in the development and implementation of internal
- Communicate and interact effectively with internal and external
partners including but not limited to, 3rd party support team,
Government customers, and system users.
- Analyze, review, measure, and report on Service Level
Performance against agreed upon SLAs and provide ongoing
recommendations for process improvement.
- Evaluate tools, best practices, technologies, and approaches to
service delivery problems / issues for incorporation into the
overall service management policies and procedures.
- Administer and maintain the service management tool, and
promote the proper use of the tool to ensure each user experience
quality / reported incident is properly documented, monitored,
resolved, and evaluated.
- Maintain and adhere to the established standard operating
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, 4+ years of military active duty, or
relevant experience in a technical or analytical field.
- Proficiency with HTML.
- Experience with WordPress required.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and be on-call.
- Experience with image editing software, Adobe product suite a
- 2 Years demonstrated experience with IT Support.
- This position requires schedule flexibility and the ability to
cover other shifts when necessary.
- In accordance with President Biden's Executive Order 14042, you
must be able to meet all health requirements, including but not
limited to, current and future vaccination requirements to
infectious diseases such as COVID-19. The Executive Order generally
requires that all federal workers and federal contractor employees
be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description
generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by
individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a
complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining
agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify,
add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessar
y. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in
applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for
interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment, without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age,
marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability,
pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing
reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental
disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and
are interested in applying for employment and need special
accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please
contact, Recruiting Services at email@example.com or
571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only
for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance
to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to
inquire on the status of your job application.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government
regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or
call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or
mental disability and need assistance with the online
Keywords: Akima, Sterling , Remote Position - Associate System Analyst (WordPress/HTML/CSS/PHP), IT / Software / Systems , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!