.NET Senior Software Engineer (TS/SCI required)
Company: Trinity Technology Partners Inc.
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Trinity Technology Partners is a leading edge IT solutions
provider with emphasis in network engineering, systems
administration, cyber security, insider threat solutions, software
development, testing, and software transition planning. We help our
clients engineer custom solutions to solve business challenges
while empowering them to build innovative, lasting, competitive
advantages. Trinity is a SBA 8(a), ISO 9001:2015 certified
business. We are seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented
Senior Software Engineer to join our team. To be eligible for
consideration for this role, applicants must be fully vaccinated in
accordance with the Executive Order issued by President Biden.
- Microsoft Web MVC (Model-View-Controller) web application
development using C#
- Entity Framework (EF) Object Relational Mapper(ORM)
- Transact-SQL (T-SQL) programming
- SQL Server database experience
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Visual Studio IDE
- Evaluate new software according to the requirement
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout
the software development lifecycle
- Microsoft Web Services
- Java development/REST API experience
- Team Foundation Server source control
Requires Bachelors degree (in technical, management or related
field) or equivalent, and 5 years of related experience.
U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI clearance based upon a
SSBI completed within the last 5 years with a CI Polygraph.
Trinity offers full-time employees a generous benefits package:
- Health benefits: Health, dental, and vision care (for employees
and their families).
- Monetary benefits: Competitive salary, 401k with company
matching program, Student Loan Payback Program
- Personal growth benefits: challenging work, training, tuition
reimbursement, PTO and Wellness Leave, 10 paid holidays.
Trinity Technology Partners, Inc., is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex,
religion, nation origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship,
veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Trinity Technology Partners Inc., Sterling , .NET Senior Software Engineer (TS/SCI required), IT / Software / Systems , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!