Posted on: February 22, 2021
Working at Macro Solutions, a leading provider of IT and
management consulting services, is an opportunity to collaborate
with great people who have a passion for the services they provide
to our clients. We are currently seeking an experienced Scrum
Master for a Federal opportunity in the Chantilly, VA area. The
Scrum Master will support client with agile delivery services,
including IT management and governance, business process analysis,
human centered design (HCD), agile solution architecture and
design, agile application development and configuration, analytics,
integration, and DevSecOps. Key Responsibilities:
- Provide expertise in both knowledge and execution of Agile
Software development and maintenance.
- Support the SAFe ceremonies and activities required to achieve
client production goals.
- Support the Release Train Engineer (RTE) on Release Planning
and collaborate with multiple vendor teams.
- Work closely with the product manager and product owners for
feature backlog, sprint backlog and release planning.
- Support the client release plan by providing the SAFe execution
status: supporting the PI planning, tracking and updating the
status of epics and stories, managing the sprint and PI with daily
scrum, exercising retrospective for lessons learned, and meeting
the PI objectives.
- Convene SAFe activities, and complete or support the RTE for
all necessary documentation (burn down chart, iteration level plan
with velocity and # of stories, etc.).
- Conduct the daily scrum and facilitate the resolution of
impediments within their span of influence - resolve or escalate
- Submit and support all agile reporting and documentation.
Education + Experience
- Bachelor's Degree with 7+ years of experience and formal
training or certification in Agile software development
- Demonstrated experience working with Agile, and/or Continuous
Delivery approaches and best practices, especially those that
support scaling Agile to an enterprise such as the Scaled Agile
- Demonstrated experience in using an Agile development framework
including task estimation, test automation, deployment automation
and Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and
- Demonstrated ability to orchestrate the management of
technology scope and risks.
- Demonstrated experience ensuring that the technical
expectations of deliverables are met through Agile processes;
additionally, support the continuous improvement of those
- Demonstrated experience delivering agile software solutions
using best practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD) or
Adaptable Software Design. Macro Solutions is a woman-owned IT and
management consulting firm that helps government organizations
select, implement, integrate and maintain critical business
solutions. A relationship company at our core, we pride ourselves
on building high-touch, high-trust environments for our clients and
partners, at every level of our business. Assessed at CMMI Maturity
Level 3 for both Development and Services and ISO 9001:2015
certification, Macro delivers honest, powerful results from the
inside, outward. Deeply invested in advancing long lasting employee
relationships, our distinctive Consultant Care program ensures that
our employees are always a priority at every level of the
organization and has been integral to our 94% employee retention
rate. Along with a supportive environment and culture that thrives
on dreaming big, getting things done and having fun together, Macro
Solutions offers employees a full suite of competitive benefits,
including health, dental, 401(k), and paid time off. If you would
like to learn more about Macro, are interested in joining our team,
or would like to learn more about our Consultant Care program visit
our website . Macro Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: MacroPros, Sterling , Scrum Master, IT / Software / Systems , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!