Java Software Developer for Modern, Mission Critical Application (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Company: CACI International
Posted on: January 16, 2020
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits,
which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary!
The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan,
to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary
(not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement
account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit
Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements,
dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both
components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in
addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We
believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations
offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life.
Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
CACI is seeking a Java Software Engineer to develop a modern,
java-based software application as part of a small, innovative
team. Youll have the opportunity to design, build, and deploy a
mission system from the ground up.
What Youll Get to Do:
- The program uses a robust Continuous Integration & Deployment
pipeline to deploy containerized microservices to the cloud and
on-premise environments to support execution of mission critical
-The program uses agile planning principles to collaboratively and
efficiently deliver capabilities that are required by our
- You will be part of a responsive team where communication skills
and the ability to solve problems are critical to our success.
- You can expect to work with highly motivated teammates that
will support and push you, and will expect reciprocal action on
- You will work within a culture of sharing information amongst
More About the Role:
- Provide software design, build, test, integration, and deployment
of the software baseline.
- Participate in new development starting with requirements
analysis and design.
- Must be self-motivated individuals who can understand technical
concepts, have excellent communication skills, and be able and
willing to collaborate on technical items with the larger team.
Youll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and 5 10 years
of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 5 -10 years of related
software development experience
- Experience with Java, JSON, XML
- Experience in service based development
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Experience with modern front-end development
- Experience with Web services
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with containerized microservices
- Experience with software configuration management processes and
- Experience designing interfaces
- Security+ or CISSP certified
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies
What We Can Offer You:
- 25% Profit Share
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International, Sterling , Java Software Developer for Modern, Mission Critical Application (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!), IT / Software / Systems , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!