Software Engineer (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Company: CACI International
Posted on: January 13, 2020
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits,
which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary!
The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan,
to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary
(not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement
account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit
Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements,
dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both
components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in
addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We
believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations
offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life.
Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
CACIs National & Cyber Solutions business group has immediate
career opportunities in Northern, VA for all levels of Software
Engineers interested in developing high quality code for software
application systems, tools, and more. As a CACI Software Engineer,
you will be rewarded with satisfaction of accomplished work,
challenging projects, and of course highly competitive
What You'll Get to Do:
- Work collaboratively with peers to solve complex problems and
create capabilities the Department of Defense and Intelligence
- Identify and participate in company funded independent research
and development (IRaD) projects and participate in transitioning
those capability to the operational environment.
- Develop JAVA based software for software systems, tools, and
- Work closely within a team of developers to resolve software
conflicts and ensure all requirements are met
- May perform regression testing to support new software
- Participate in team meetings and software design reviews
- Collaborate on technical items with the larger team.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- A Top Secret clearance is the minimum required to begin
employment. As a requirement of continued employment you will be
required to obtain a TS/SCI clearance, and willing to sit for a CI
Polygraph (if customer requires)
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in CS, similar, or an equivalent
combination of educational background and minimum 3 years of
related work experience.
- Hands on Software Development experience
- Experience with: Web Services, Service based development, and
Messaging or ESB Technologies.
- Experience in Full Stack Software Development
- Experience programing in a UNIX or LINUX environment
- Experience testing, debugging, and troubleshooting
- Experience with software configuration management processes and
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Python would be a plus.
What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
BITS BIT Systems DACOHP
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International, Sterling , Software Engineer (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!), IT / Software / Systems , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!