FADE Tools Trainer/Integrator - P3 (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Ben with Security Clearance
Posted on: August 16, 2019
Job Description BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and
unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of
your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing
retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of
your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your
retirement account. The second component consists of BITS'
Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums,
medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off
(PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid
for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential
performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and
both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance
with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
We are seeking a passionate FADE Tools Trainer/Integrator. You will
be our seasoned East Coast Trainer/Multi-INT Tools Integrator for
tools developed on the Fusion Analysis Development Effort (FADE),
which are rapidly gaining popularity on operational watchfloors and
are supporting widespread and critical analytical efforts across
both the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. You
will participate in the development of course material and
curriculum, and provide complex training, demonstration and
briefing support at both corporate and customer locations across
the Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC metro areas.
Interacting with operations, engineering, development and
marketing, you will also work across the program to identify and
define customer requirements for possible inclusion in future
software development efforts. What You'll Get to Do: * Expect
substantial local travel in support of training efforts in the
Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC metro areas. There
is also the potential to travel to other locations in support of
FADE training efforts as required.
* Conduct complex FADE training courses, both at corporate and
customer locations. This includes briefings, demonstration, lecture
and hands-on approaches.
* Introduce and integrate FADE Tools and associated methodologies
to a broad range of unique customer missions sets. Install software
on designated equipment within both classroom and customer
* Work in parallel with factory agile software development and
associated training efforts to remain current with the release of
new tool functionality.
* Help ensure training courses address all levels of user, spanning
a variety of different mission applications.
* Bring operational and analytical perspective to FADE development
* Provide briefing and demonstration support to various IC and DOD
customers in support of both corporate and program needs.
* Support factory efforts to design and develop complex technical
training programs and curriculum for MIST-U. This includes
classroom, virtual, and mobile aspects of the overall training
* Research and prepare technical/user manuals to support MIST-U
* Work with engineering, technical support, and product owners to
ensure that materials are accurate and reflect current product
* Create, gather, review and analyze course evaluations to
determine effectiveness of training sessions.
* Capture customer requirements and feedback for possible inclusion
in future development efforts.
* Implement approved revisions to course materials as necessary to
improve training effectiveness.
* Remain informed of and maintain proficiency with applicable
* Provide normal (allowable) infrastructure maintenance of all
* Mentor less experienced trainers.
* Clearly articulate customer requirements and recommended tool
enhancements to the factory engineering/development staff
* Closely collaborate with the factory training team in Aurora,
Colorado You'll Bring These Qualifications: Education: * Typically
requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, Experience: * At least 5
years of related military and/or government professional experience
supporting a cryptologic mission Required Skills: * Multi-INT
analytical experience using FADE-developed tools. This includes
MIST, Intelbook, Watchbox and Linx
* Experience performing analytical work in the Intelligence
* Previous experience supporting both DoD and Intelligence
Community (IC) customers
* Prior trainer/instructor experience
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Established and proven briefing skills; this includes briefing
customers filling senior military and IC positions
* Proven, detail-oriented analytical and critical thinking
* Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to work with and support end users with varying levels of
technical competence - government, military and contractor
* US Citizen
* TS/SCI with CI polygraph These Qualifications Would be Nice to
Have: * Prior experience using Bodhi and/or Watchman
* Prior military experience
* Experience in the creation of training materials
* Background in adult learning and/or instructional systems
* Knowledge of Geospatial Information Systems (GIS)
* Prior experience using JIRA software
* Understanding of agile software development What we can offer: *
We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post &
Denver Post. * O ur employees value the flexibility at CACI that
allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. * We
offer competitive benefits and learning and development
opportunities. * We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in
aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities. * For
over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success. TH-JOBS!
Job Location US-Sterling-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN CACI employs a
diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels
innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI,
you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal
Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI, Sterling , FADE Tools Trainer/Integrator - P3 (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Ben with Security Clearance, Human Resources , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!