Company: Olive Garden
Posted on: March 14, 2023
For this position, pay will be variable by location - See
additional job details and benefits below. Our Winning Family
Starts With You! Check out these great benefits!
- Flexible schedules to help you balance other life commitments
(school, childcare, family care, etc.)
- Free Employee Meal! (limited menu)
- Weekly pay
- Anniversary pay
- Paid Sick Leave (1 hour for every 30 hours worked, begin
accruing upon hire)
- Paid Family and Medical Leave (up to 2 weeks after 1 year of
- Medical/dental insurance
- Ongoing training to build critical skills for current and
- Discounts on cellphones, travel, electronics & much more!
- 401(k) savings plan (Company match after 1 year of
- Management career advancement opportunities (50%+ of our
managers are promoted from hourly positions!)And much more! Because
at Olive Garden, We're All Family Here!One key to our success is
the high standards we set for ourselves and each other. That
includes placing the health and safety of our team members and
guests as a top priority. We are committed to the highest safety
and sanitation practices, including ensuring team member wellness
and maintaining clean restaurants.Dishwashers at Olive Garden play
an essential role in delighting and serving our guests while
keeping our restaurants clean and safe. As a dishwasher, you will
be responsible for the critical tasks of cleaning and sanitizing
plates, glassware, utensils, and guest and team member touch points
in order to deliver a great guest experience.We'd love to welcome
you home as the newest member of the Family!
Keywords: Olive Garden, Sterling , Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...