B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group is a subsidiary of the
largest private real estate company in the Washington, D.C. area,
and has been in operation for over 130 years. The Hospitality Group
operates a portfolio of more than 20 business class hotels with top
brands from Intercontinental Hotel Groups, Marriott International,
Hilton, and Best Western Hotels: along with The Watermark Hotel,
The Hay-Adams Hotel, and Perch Putt. These properties are operated
by a team of more than 1,000 enthusiastic hospitality
The Holiday Inn Dulles is looking for an PM Dishwasher! This
position is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing all dishware
and equipment, and completing general routine cleaning tasks.
Adheres to all health regulation, and follows high standards of
quality to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Dish Room / Washing Duties: Maintains the dish machine, ensuring
minimum temp requirements are maintained. Cleans the dishwasher,
changes the water based on amount of use, and cleans curtains and
traps. Air dries dishes as needed to ensure no spots, and ensures
proper storage (not stored wet). Inspects dishes being washed and
re-washes as necessary.
- Cleaning: Responsible for removal of trash, breaking down boxes,
railroad scheduled cleaning, and maintaining floors. Completes deep
cleaning projects, quarterly power sprays the kitchen, and may
often be asked to clean other areas such as the associate break
- Guest Service: Anticipates and responds to varying levels of
business to meet the needs of internal and external customers.
Willing assists others on the team within and outside the
department to ensure guest needs are met.
- Cost Control: Responsible for proper use of all equipment.
Adheres to cost controls to reduce expenses and waste. Monitors use
of dishwashing and cleaning chemicals to reduce cost, and helps to
reduce breakage during washing and storage process.
- Works Safely: Maintains a clean and safe work area in compliance
with Holiday Inn, brand, local, state and federal regulations.
Operates all equipment following safe and proper procedures.
Follows all Holiday Inn procedures for guest/associate incidents.
Knowledgeable of hotel emergency procedures.
- Self Management: Produces required volume of work by planning,
organizing and prioritizing work duties. Adheres to Holiday Inn
attendance policy, grooming and appearance standards, and general
work rules and department procedures. Attends all required
department and hotel meetings.
- Other Duties: Often asked to plate for banquet events, food
preparation, production assignments such as cutting bulk prep of
vegetables or other duties. Assists other areas as needed.Required
Skills and Experience:
- Some High school coursework required.
- Must be dependable, pay attention to details, be customer focused
and have the ability to perform job duties in a repetitious and
fast paced environment. Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds on a consistent
basis throughout shift.
- Requires ability to complete physically demanding
responsibilities such as walking, standing, carrying, and moving
about the dish room continuously throughout the shift.
- Prior dishwashing experience preferred. EEO AA
B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring diverse
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled