B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group is a subsidiary of the
largest private real estate company in the Washington, D.C. area,
and has been in operation for over 130 years. The Hospitality Group
operates a portfolio of more than 20 business class hotels with top
brands from Intercontinental Hotel Groups, Marriott International,
Hilton, and Best Western Hotels: along with The Watermark Hotel,
The Hay-Adams Hotel, and Perch Putt. These properties are operated
by a team of more than 1,000 enthusiastic hospitality
This position is responsible for assisting restaurant staff in
clearing and resetting tables in an efficient and courteous manner,
Adheres to all health regulations, stocks necessary supplies, and
performs basic restaurant cleaning duties. Follows B. F. Saul
Company Hospitality Group's high standards of quality to ensure
- Guest Service: Greets all guests in a courteous and friendly
manner. Anticipates and responds to guests needs in a positive and
timely manner while providing the highest level of service to the
guest. Assists other team members as necessary to meet guest needs.
Understands and follows B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group guest
service recovery program.
- Bussing/Cleaning: Responsible for clearing and wiping down tables
and counters, disposal of garbage, cleaning floors, picking up
dishes and glass wear, and re-stocking as necessary. Transfers full
tubs to the dish room, and assists other restaurant and kitchen
staff as needed.
- Safety/Risk Management: Maintains a clean and safe work area, and
handles all beverage/food in compliance with B. F. Saul Company
Hospitality Group, brand, local, state and federal regulations.
Assist in maintaining sanitation and cleanliness of the restaurant,
kitchen, and dish room. Follow all B. F. Saul Company Hospitality
Group procedures for guest/team member incidents. Knowledgeable of
hotel emergency procedures.
- Self Management: Produces required volume of work by planning,
organizing and prioritizing work duties. Adheres to B. F. Saul
Company Hospitality Group grooming and appearance standards, and
general work rules and department procedures. Attends all required
department and hotel meetings and adheres to B. F. Saul Company
Hospitality Group attendance policy.
- Miscellaneous/Other Duties: Completes all required side work, and
takes initiative to jump in to assist servers, dishwashers, or
other restaurant staff as needed. Works as a team player and
actively contributes to the success of the guest's experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience required.
- Must be customer focused, pay attention to details, and work well
- Must be able to perform job duties in a repetitious and fast
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Requires ability to complete physically demanding
responsibilities such as walking, standing, carrying, and lifting
continuously throughout the shift.
- Prefer one year prior bussing experience in a fast paced
environment. EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disabled
B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring diverse
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled