DALTILE LOCAL CLASS A DELIVERY DRIVER
Company: Mohawk Industries
Posted on: September 20, 2022
- Be at least 23 years old
- Possess a Class A commercial driver's license (CDL)
- Doubles Endorsement (as needed)
- Have a minimum of 6 months commercial driving experience
- Have good interpersonal communication and customer-service
- Be able to maneuver heavy products using forklifts and pallet
- 1-866-429-5011 Find your future with Mohawk Industries.
Mohawk Industries is a Fortune 500 multinational flooring company
that employs 24,000 people throughout North America, including a
private fleet of drivers who deliver our products. Drivers who join
Mohawk often stay until retirement because we offer great pay and
benefits, consistent work schedules and predictable home time.
Regional Delivery Drivers transport Mohawk products to flooring
retail centers, warehouses, distribution centers and job sites.
Why be a Regional Delivery Driver for Mohawk?
- Competitive weekly average pay
- Predictable daytime shifts
- Home evenings and weekends
- Consistent, year-round work
- Professionally maintained, reliable and safe equipment
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid vacation About Mohawk
Mohawk Industries has been a trusted name in carpets for more than
130 years and is a leading supplier of flooring, offering a
complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone,
vinyl, rugs and other home products. Our brands are among the most
recognized in the industry and include Quick-Step, Pergo, Daltile,
IVC Resilient Design, Karastan, Godfrey Hirst, Durkan, Mohawk Group
and Mohawk Home.
- 1st Shift (starting at 6:00 am )
- Hourly Pay up to $31 per hour
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Sterling , DALTILE LOCAL CLASS A DELIVERY DRIVER, Hospitality & Tourism , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!